He slowly begins rubbing my clit with his cock, forcing moans out of me.

"That's it, good girl." Those words alone could make a woman orgasm. He spits down and suddenly thrusts into me.

"Oh fuck." I grip the bedsheets as the pleasure overrides the pain and begin moving in rhythm with Issac.

He thrusts deeper and deeper every time which earns him a fuck or a soft moan from my lips.

"That's right baby—" he flips me over again, making me face him, I bring my arms around his neck and I realise we haven't even kissed yet.

I lean in, just as I do my orgasm hits me unexpectedly and Issac is quickly at the bottom of the bed drinking me in.

"Fuck Isaac. Yes."

The sight of this man and his tongue inside of me makes me cum again so quickly.

"Keep cumming for me darling, give me every last drop of you."

Issac continues licking my pussy swallowing every little bit of me down. His eyes watch me and his ears listen to my moans.

I throw my head back exhausted. My clit swollen and still wet from a mixture of Isaac and myself.

"Your turn pretty boy." I push him backwards leaving him flustered as I take him in my mouth, leaving strands of saliva behind after every suck.

"Fuck sweetheart, keep going you look fucking gorgeous with my cock down your throat."

We hold eye contact as he mouth fucks me, that is until he throws his head back and hot liquid shoots down my throat.

I attempt to swallow every last drop as Issac groans and breathes heavy in my ear.

A few minutes pass. Issac is laid next to me still naked whereas my top half is covered.

"Keep it." He mumbles

"What?"

"Keep my t shirt because it's the only thing you'll get from me from now onwards." What is he talking about?

"Pretty sure it won't be the only thing." I say confidently.

He turns round, starts buttoning his jeans with his head low down. "This can't happen again. As you said we hate each other and that certainly isn't going to change even after what happened. I don't think we should have sex Liliana. You make my blood boil and you mess with my head. I have ice hockey comps coming up and I can't have your stupid fucking face ruining my career."

"I am not at fault for any of this.—" I sit up and gesture between me and him. "—you are the obsessive one. Not me. Get a life Issac, I knew all you wanted to do was fuck me. Trust me you aren't special, if that was anyone else in that car with me today I'd probably have at them too."

"Don't fool yourself Liliana, most of the hockey team have tried to get in your pants and you haven't fucked anyone but me. You craved me but I'm sorry it won't be happening again."

Is he serious!? He's acting like I'm the one obsessed with him when it's the other way fucking round.

It makes sense now.

"Was this just a quick fuck to you? Because if so you could of just said."

He zips up his leather jacket with no t shirt on because best believe I am keeping it, it's comfy.

Issac looks at me. "I never said that Lil."

"Don't call me that. Actually don't bother calling me anything because you're an asshole who never deserved my time—"

I take a deep breath.

"—you used me—" I hold back my tears. "—you used me for sex, just like every other guy, yet I thought for some fucked up reason there was a deeper meaning or something."

"Liliana—" he sighs.

"No, no I know we aren't the best of friends but fuck you for making me think that some where in your screwed up mind you had better intentions."

Tears fall down my face while I watch Issac walk towards me. "Don't cry over me. I'm not worth those tears." He is impossible.

I push Issac off me and my bed. "Don't give me false hope then."

He nods and walks out of the door. I sit and cry like a baby over a boy I've known for about 3 weeks.

I hate this life.

•••
Rollercoaster for you ;)

Thank you for reading. :)

 :)