1) Disciplinary committed.

I open the door and leave my room, I was going to officially meet all the other members of the disciplinary committee this morning. Sylvie was also excited and swung her head from one side to the other.  After today, everyone would know that I was part of the disciplinary committee.

When I arrived at the auditorium, I straightened my shirt, vest and shoulder strap. Then I opened the door, feeling tired, sleepy, curious and a little excited.

When I opened the door to the back entrance of the auditorium, i see nobody was here....i must be the first person to enter.

Wait a minute- how hour it is? I look the window and I could see the dawn goes up..., it was beautiful, I smile of this and I look more the room, there was a long and large hardwood table, on all sides of found seven chairs, the walls were charcoal-colored...in the corner of my eye there was another door on the other side of the room.

Interesting....

I approach the table, sylv jump of it and start to sleep making a ball, and I notice that there is a seat on the front... it should be my sit. I sit on it and caressing Sylv head while looking some paper, I wait the other members coming...

(After some minute later)

While I was looking the papers I heard the door open and I look at it, I see a charming young woman with scarlet red hair that went down to her chin. She was also wore a military-style uniforms, well as a straight embellished collar that closely surrounded her neck. Her light grey and gold skirt and knee-high boots gave her uniform a much more royal appearance than mine.

Next to her i see a man, he was measured at least 1m80. His uniform was just the same as her. He have black and gold hair with a muscular body, he was with a serious expression, I sigh.

I look at them with a smile and I stand up, I walk toward them. "Hello, my name is Arthur leywin, I'm the captain of the discipline comity. I have double attributes: earth and wind mage and im a augmenter, nice to meet you. I stand my hand to them.

The red one girl looked at me with a smile and shake my hands. "Nice too meet you too captain! I'm Claire bladeheart! I have also double attributes in fire and wind, and I am the vice-captain! And this is Theodore maxwell! After she say that I could feel her eyes looking the room and feel confused. There not the others members?"

"They will be coming. when I shake Theodore hand suddenly I felt my own weight increase several times. My feet began to sink, the ground around me to crack. He was a deviant capable of manipulating gravity.

Did he wanted to test me? I smile, my body was able to resist, thanks to the assimilation I had undergone with the will of Sylvia's dragon, but not without protest. I strengthened myself with mana and fixed his eyes.

But he stop and smile, "Hmpf, not bad." I see him walk away and examine the room, I look at Claire with a confused face....

"Don't worry! He always like testing the first year! I gigles when she make this little teasing but I suddenly stop and make a confused look,"wait- you two aren't a first year? I sit on the couch looking at Claire.

She looked at me and laugh like is the best funny joke she heard in her life,"Haha! No we not! We considered the sixth-grade combat mage students, but I'm must be the one who be surprised because OUR leader is a first year! I could see her examine me.

It took me some questions to understand why her name seemed so familiar to me, and my eyes widen "Wait a minute- are you by any chance related to Kaspian Bladeheart? " I ask.

"I am! Do you know my uncle? She tilted her head to the side with a curious expression.

"No. I just heard a lot of good things about the strength of Kaspian Bladeheart from the former members of my father's group. I gave her a warm smile as she nodded her head as a sign of understanding.