A way to: The Xyrus Academy.

𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Wake up! The cry pierced my sleep, I sigh lourdy.

The air escaped from my lungs when Elijah hit my sternum with a force capable of resuscitating a corpse.

I threw the sleeping Sylvie on my aggressive roommate, in the hope that she would protect me from that evil person.

"Sylvie! It hurts! "Screamed Elijah. As I expected, my surprised link had instinctively begun to scratch Elijah's face.

"There must be a better way than physical pain to get me out of bed you know?" I grumbled, rubbing my stomach looking at him irritated.

"You're the one who tells me that. Do you know how difficult it is to wake up? And you reward me by throwing Sylvie on me - even if she is not in her complete dragon shape, her claws are sharp." He grimaced, carefully touching the shallow scratches that Sylvie had inflicted.

"Anyway, we're going to be late if you don't hurry to get ready, so get your buttocks out of bed. Elijah stood on top of my bed, pushing me with his foot.

"Let's go wash, Sylv! I pretended to be excited with a charming smile by catching my companion and heading to the shower.

'No! Papa, I don't want to take a shower! I'm proooopre! And Very gooooood!' "Kyuuuu! Sylvie's desperate moans only passed as I dragged her inside. Sylvie now had fur, or, at least, very thin, long and soft scales that looked like fur. This meant that it attracted dirt like a magnet, so washing it more often had become a necessity.

—————————

"My dearrrr brother, are you awake? Ellie opened the door while I was changing. Elijah was fully dressed, at least, but I only had the lower half dressed.

"Im coming when I finish, I finished with my hair looking the miroir, my réflexion.

"Mom said to hurry up and get dressed so that we could eat. Ellie closed the door behind her without waiting for an answer.

I let out a sigh rolled my eyes when I started buttoning my shirt. She was so cute at her(that a suspicious world..)birthday party, I thought. Children grow up too fast. (PS: You have thirteen....)

The uniforms that Xyrus had sent us were not out of the ordinary. Mine consisted of a white shirt, a gray vest, a brown ribbon to tie around my neck under the collar of the shirt, and navy blue city pants. There was also a gold pocket watch attached to a chain on the chest pocket of my vest, which gave me a very distinguished look.

Elijah's uniform, on the other hand, had a much sharper design. His black blazer had white borders matching those of his black pants. Instead of a ribbon, he wore a black square-toed tie with a white band, indicating that he was a first-level student. A badge with a crossed sword and stick was complexly engraved on the chest pocket of the jacket, and with his white shirt underneath, he looked daring.

Instead of a conjurer's usual accessories, Elijah had shaped a black ring in two parts that he wore on his index and ring finger. These two rings were connected by a thin black chain, which gave him a very Gothic look, and he had recently bought new glasses that were a little more fashionable. He had made it clear to me that it would be his beginnings in the search for a "girlfriend", and so he was very proud of his appearance, even if he complained that, whatever his efforts, he would always be in my shadow.

I gave him a helpless shrug, but I mentally noted to later thank my mother and father for their genes.

"You should! I rolled my eyes at Sylv teasing voice.