71

Chapter 71 Extreme heat is coming

"That's fruit! It's been a long time since we've eaten fruit."

One person and one sentence gradually broke through Xiaoke's psychological defense.

Until he mentioned the fruit, he woke up from a dream.

Yes, that's fruit. If you don't even eat the fruit in front of you, then what's the point of living?

After making a major decision, Xiao Ke's tone was much lighter, "Let's go!"

At worst, take a look at the useless stuff on the plane and throw it all away to lose weight.

If circumstances permit, Xiao Ke is really considering whether to buy a batch of candied hawsers back to the base.

As they said, none of the children in the base have ever seen candied haws.

If you are younger, you dont even know what fruit is.

Many mutant plants are of the attack type, and the fruits are rarely seen. It is not known whether they were taken away and eaten by animals or if they do not bear fruit. Anyway, he has rarely seen mutant plants that bear fruit after so many missions.

Even if he sees the mutated plant that has produced results, he would not dare to eat it.

Xiao Ke came around with a group of people. They were wearing uniform black uniforms for missions. At first glance, Xie Purou thought they were coming to collect protection money.

She had worked as a street vendor in the black market in the 1970s, and the muscle memory she had developed almost made her want to pick up the table and run away.

【Host! Host! Open your eyes and see, this is your world! You are invincible kid! ! Why are you running! 】

After being reminded by the system, Xie Purou paid attention to the person he was looking at, "Saori, muscle memory."

The main reason is that they are too big, and they really look like they are looking for trouble.

Xie Purou straightened her back and explained without any need for words: "Well, I just felt numb while standing and wanted to stretch."

After saying that, I hated myself for opening my mouth.

It's really not possible to poison yourself to silence.

"Miss shopkeeper, can we buy in bulk?"

When you get closer, you can see that the candied haws are even smaller, and you should be able to take away several thousand of them.

Xie Purou cleared her throat and became serious.

"Okay, when do you want it? There aren't that many right now. I can't pack it for you until it's ready."

There are three types of candied haws on a stick. The sugar-coated fruit is crystal clear and made small and delicate by Xie Purou.

Not to mention children, even those who dont like sweets will be greedy after seeing them.

"The three-color fruit skewers cost two thousand, the sugar oranges cost one thousand, and the spicy sticks cost five hundred."

He ordered so much without even asking the price. Xie Purou likes such a cheerful person like him!

"I'll give it to you in two hours, but it's hot outside. If you space superpowers take out the candied haws, it will melt quickly."

For the sake of humanitarianism and long-term cooperation, Xie Purou had to remind the other party more.