knowing little truth about Abi

Pain(itami)
Chapter 14(knowing little Truth about Abi)

#skye's POV#
I got dressed for school, had breakfast and went to Charlie's. I knocked slightly on the door as Arabella opened the door.

"Alice!!, come see who it is"she called her twin sister who came almost instantly.

"What is it Ara, who- Oh skye, I'm sorry but i don't think we can let you in after what you caused between charlie and Annabelle. Moreover, what happened between mum and Charlie wasn't pretty. I'm sorry I can't let you in, For the safety of our family."Alice said,

"I know it wasn't pretty but I sincerely didn't mean for that to happen, I- I'm sorry, I'll just take my leave. But before I do that, Where is charlie since you won't let me in"

"Actually, He's in his room waiting for you to arrive. He put us in charge of the door just in case you arrive. But we don't really trust this your relationship thingy you have with our brother" Alice said. Ara nodded in support of what her sister said. What an evil twins, i feel like cutting their throat.

"Okay, cool but you know nothing about our relationship, plus little do you know about relationship stuffs so you don't need to interfere and make false assumptions"

"Come on, we're 14, okay?, we're not kids, we're old enough to know about relationships and sex stuffs so please. Moreover, you're just 2 years older than we are. what is it for you to know and is not for us to....... arghhh"Alice scoffed. They are rude and spoilt brats especially that bitchy Alice, she has such a wide mouth, but I regardlessly ignored that and tried to have a normal conversation with them.

"Sure but your brother put you in charge of the door because he trusts you two, you don't wanna end up like Annabelle did, do you?"

"Come on, he can't do anything to us. He feels all powerful and dominant because his dad is the mayor of Dallis. but guess what?, our dad is the vice mayor of LA"Alice rolled her big ash eyes,

"Okay then, if you say so, I'll kindly retreat. Thanks for your company or not, but thanks for having me..... psyche"i turned to leave,

"Alice, i think she's right, charlie trusts us that's why he put us here. He trusts us like he did Annabelle, we shouldn't break his trust and end up in the dark part of his mind like Annabelle did, let's let her in. Skye!!, come on in!! We're sorry"Arabella said as she opened the door and I walked in,

"Arghhh, fun killer. Fine, we better be closer to charlie after this, and if not, I'll murder you Ara"

"Thanks Bella, Alice"i appreciated

"Just call her Ara since there are 2 bellas, Isabella and Arabella. Let's go get him for you since you seem to be running late"Alice said as they both left. I smiled and sat on the couch. Mrs chynna entered the foreroom and stood before me, i pursed my lips as I looked down at my laps nervously.

"Hey skye, what are you doing here?, you've caused me enough trouble with me and my son so please do take your leave. I don't want to be a bitch with a whory pussy to my son anymore"

"Good morning Mrs chynna, i don't think you're a bitch with a whory pussy like Charlie said, he was just bluffing out of anger, i think you're a strong and compassionate lady. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday Mrs chynna but if not for Annabelle's stupid act charlie wouldn't have called you that, I take full responsibility of all what happened yesterday and I'll make sure to fix things between you and Charlie, i promise, but I can't say the same for Charlie's and Annabelle's previous sis and big bro relationship, it's obviously faded as a result of Annabelle's stupid act. I'm sorry Mrs chynna, i apologize"i apologized as she smiled at me, she sat beside me and looked into my brown eyes as she spoke.