"She's.. beautiful.."Fem. Idol zenitsu

Tanjiro's POV:

It was 2!in the afternoon on a sunday, Nezuko was making me go with her to one of her favorite singers concerts. I kind of wanted to go either way to protect her, we got packed up and we headed out. The concert was not that far so we decided to walk. "She's so pretty!! And she is also really good at guitar!!" She shouts at me. "Thats nice Nezuko" i say. "HERE!!" She shows me some photo's from her phone.

I have to admit she is beautiful, but she probably just does this for the fortune or fame

That is what most artists do. We arrived at the stadium where the concert was being held. We got seats that were not that far. We decided to go get snacks while we waited. I was talking to nezuko when I suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" It was a beautiful voice, the sent was a peachy sweet smell. I look to see her, Zenko Agatsuma. Nezuko's artist. "Here let me help!" She pulls me off the ground and holds my hand for a slight second before turning red and letting go.

"I-i am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" She shouts. She was kind of nervous for a famous singer. She bows soon looking at Nezuko and I. "Are you two dating?" I instantly looked disgusted. "No! We are siblings!" I shouted. "Oh! I am very sorry I just thought-" she stops herself. "Ah!! I'm late!!" She looked at her watch. "Sorry I have to go!" She runs away. "Tanjiro is starting to like Zenko~" Nezuko teases. "Nezuko, I like everyone don't start" I walk away as she teases more. We go to grab snacks and drinks then soon went back to the concert.

We go to our seats and we get mentally prepared for the show. She comes up on stage, and speaks to her fans. There were over 8,000 people here so that was an experience. There was a dude playing the drums behind Zenko, he had black hair with blue ends. And next to him black haired pig tails girl. She had blue butterfly pins in her hair who did guitar.

.
.
.
After the concert, Nezuko wanted an autograph from them. She raced up to Zenko and asked if she could have one. Zenko nodded shyly and signed her poster. She then grabs another piece of paper and writes something on it and hands it to me. While Nezuko was asking for the others autographs Zenko looked at me. As I read the note. "Call me, Cutie" she says teasingly. I blushed deeply. "This is my home town so ill be visiting my grandpa for a couple of weeks, it'll be fun to hang out with someone else while he's at work" she says, looking at me lovingly. I could smell her sweet peach smell as she walked away to help pack up for the night.

We went home and I instantly put her number into my contacts. I texted her to let her know it was me.
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Its Tanjiro, the guy at your concert.

This is not a call Tanjiro-kun. Just
saying.

did you want to call?

...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there was no reply, til my phone started to ring "hello Tanjiro-kun" she says happily. "oh um hello Zenko-chan" "what are you doing pretty boy?" "im just working on homework, what about you?" "I have to come up with new song lyrics for our newist album.. it sucks but i have to get it done." she says groaning boredly. "oh well do you want me to let you do your work?" "No! please stay! its better to talk to you than do it alone." She shouts. i smiled softly, it was more fun talking to her than doing homework alone. We talked for a couple hours before ending the call at around 11:30 PM. "well i have to go now tanjiro-kun, it was nice talking to you.." she says tired. "Hey! um wait!" I shouted not thinking. "hm?" "u-um wanna go out this friday? for lunch or something..?" i asked shyly, i did not want to sound weird but i have never really asked someone out before so. She starts to stutter. "u-um s-sure!" she shouts, I smile brightly. "alright bye!" "bye tanjiro!" she hangs up.