Chapter 68

I went to bed very late because it was very late.

Bai Xingqiao didn't wake up until noon. She had a very comfortable sleep.

Xie Zixi woke up very early. The first thing she did when she woke up was to look at the person in her arms. After looking for a long time, she confirmed what happened yesterday and what Bai Xingqiao said to him was not a dream. .

It's all true.

Xie Zixi lowered her head and kissed Bai Xingqiao on the forehead.

The mobile phone received a message from Li Xi.

It was only after Xie Zixi and Bai Xingqiao left that he found out that yesterday? Xie Zixi beat up Chen Jian, and Chen Jian went to flirt with Bai Xingqiao. No wonder he was beaten so badly. No wonder Xie Zixi looked like that when he left.

So Li Xi sent a message to Xie Zixi saying, he beat her well.

When Bai Xingqiao woke up, he vaguely saw Xie Zixi on the balcony, so he went to look for him.

"Brother Zixi."

Hearing the noise, Xie Zixi raised his eyes and saw Bai Xingqiao walking on the ground. He quickly stepped forward and asked, "Why don't you wear shoes?" He

just woke up and walked barefoot on the ground, and the cold air entered from the soles of his feet. The body is broken.

He picked up Bai Xingqiao and put it on the chair on the balcony: "Don't move, the ground is cold, don't let your feet touch the ground."

Then he went to get the slippers and put them on Bai Xingqiao.

Bai Xing Qiao was so sweet: "Brother Zi Xi, I'm hungry."

Xie Zixi looked at him: "What's your name?"

Bai Xing Qiao was stunned, and then his face turned red: "Husband, I'm hungry."

Xie Zixi said: "Husband is already The meal is ready, go and wash up, you can eat after washing up."

Not only were there no clothes for Bai Xingqiao, there were not even Bai Xingqiao's slippers, so he wore Xie Zixi's slippers, which were taller than his feet. It's much bigger and it's very unstable to walk in shoes that are too big.

On the way to the bathroom, he almost tripped himself, so Xie Zixi directly picked him up and went to the bathroom.

"It seems that there are still a lot of things that need to be prepared again."

I don't know when Xie Zixi made so many delicious foods. When Bai Xingqiao came to the living room after washing, the food on the table was all placed. Three dishes for two people, two meat and one vegetarian.

Xie Zixi: "Don't you mean? Call me after you wash up and I will carry you over?" He was worried that Bai Xingqiao would accidentally fall.

Bai Xingqiao sat down and said, "It's okay. I'll be fine if I walk slower."

Xie Zixi sat next to him and kept picking up vegetables for Bai Xingqiao. She started feeding him directly.

Bai Xingqiao asked him: "When are we going back?"

Xie Zixi looked at him: "Look, if you don't mind the marks on your wrists and neck, we can go back at any time. ."

Hearing this, Bai Xingqiao lowered his head and looked at himself, then looked at Xie Zixi, the traces were obvious.

"Then let's go back in two days."

When I went back like this, Uncle Zhou and Auntie saw me, and they were very embarrassed.