Chapter 9

The distance between the two of them was not too far or too close. Bai Xingqiao smelled the smell of alcohol on Xie Zixi's body, and it seemed that he had been drinking a lot.

The strange thing is that the smell of alcohol on Xie Zixi's body is not unpleasant.

Xie Zixi pulled her tie and looked at Bai Xingqiao: "Why don't I come back?"

The tie and shirt were pulled apart, revealing Xie Zixi's sexy Adam's apple and wheat-like chest.

Bai Xingqiao swallowed quietly, and I really didn't blame him for reacting like this.

He has rarely seen such a handsome man, and he has never seen such a handsome man, and Xie Zixi is the best of the best.

Seeing that Bai Xingqiao was in a daze and did not answer his question, Xie Zixi turned her head and raised her eyebrows: "Huh?"

Bai Xingqiao: "Because it's already very late."

And didn't Xie Zixi go to the hotel? He shouldn't be back so soon. Of course he didn't Dare to say these words, which makes you look like a gossip, as if you are keeping an eye on Xie Zixi's schedule.

After finally improving his relationship with Xie Zixi, he didn't want to go back to the first day.

Xie Zixi drank a lot at the cocktail party in the evening and was a little dizzy. He sat on the sofa and wanted to rest for a while before going upstairs.

Bai Xingqiao, who was about to go upstairs, saw Xie Zixi frowning slightly and looking uncomfortable, then turned and went to the kitchen.

Bai Xingqiao went back to the kitchen and made a cup of honey water. The honey was Manuka honey he bought two days ago. He thought it was quite delicious, especially when spread on toast. Honey water can relieve hangover.

He came to the living room with honey water: "Mr. Xie, drink some honey water, you will feel better."

Xie Zixi, who was dozing, did not open her eyes: "Put it on the table first."

"Oh."

When putting down the water glass, Only then did Bai Xingqiao realize that Xie Zixi's shirt was so open. The buttons on the shirt had been half unbuttoned by Xie Zixi, and his abdominal muscles could be vaguely seen.

You can also hear Xie Zixi's deep breathing, and her whole body exudes a strong hormonal temperament. Bai Xingqiao couldn't help but take another sneak look. Anyway, Xie Zixi had her eyes closed and she didn't know.

I have to say that Xie Zixi is handsome even with her eyes closed. She has a straight nose, protruding Adam's apple, broad shoulders, and he is not sure how many abdominal muscles there are. If she unbuttons one more button, she can see them. Abs.

However, Bai Xingqiao roughly guessed that Xie Zixi should have eight-pack abs. He roughly guessed the shape of the abdominal muscles. People say that people with big Adam's apples are also big somewhere. Bai Xingqiao looked down again. Move, when it just fell on the pants.

Xie Zixi suddenly opened his eyes and saw someone staring at the area below his abdomen with "squinting eyes".

"What are you looking at?" His voice was a little low because of drinking, and his eyes were dark and unclear.

Xie Zixi suddenly spoke up, startling Bai Xingqiao who was peeking.

"How do you know I'm peeking at you?"

The living room became quiet for a moment.

Bai Xingqiao wanted to hit himself on the head, he was like this without asking for it.