ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

|||||||||||||✦✦✦✦||||||||||||||

*Lucifer slightly opens his eyes,and sits up straight,rubbing his eyes and yawning,still sleepy*

Lucifer:I have to get back to the hotel and ask Charlie a favor if i can borrow Y/N.."

*He gets up,and looks at the rubber duck he last made*

"I hope Y/N loves it."

*He gets the duck,and puts it in his hat,before putting his hat back up on his head again*

*He goes towards his calendar,and notices it's extermination day tommorow*

"Shit...i must have forgotten they moved it to 6 months instead of a year now..*he groans,and looks out the window,outside is the city,filled with vibrant city lights in the red haze,a pentagram up in the sky,and in the distance....Is heaven.*

I hope im doing what's right to control population.."

*He gets his sceptre,a shiny,red,apple on the top,and bangs it on the floor,dissappearing into red bits as he teleports to the hotel,and notices the others boarding up the windows,preparing weapons,crates and planks on the floor,he hears Charlie call from the distance,and she rushes up to him*

Charlie:Dad!What are you doing here?"

*She asks,curious in his unexpected visit,he looks at her,before reluctantly replying*

Lucifer:Im here for your little friend Y/N,Charlie.Is it okay if i borrow them and take them to our house?I want to tell her something,something important."

*He felt his heart racing and pounding in his chest rapidly,as he puts a hand on his chest,feeling his heartbeat increase in speed*

*Charlie nods,and calls out for Y/N,yelling out her name*

Charlie:"Y/N!SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEE YOU!!"

*Charlie finishes yelling out,and you run towards her,and take a glance at Lucifer...you feel your heart racing,your cheeks flushing..you can't have a crush on the king of hell,he has a daughter and 2 wives..you shake your head and look at him,feeling the flush on your cheeks go away*

*Lucifer looks at you aswell,as Charlie walks away to help the others prepare for battle,before speaking,wanting to have a conversation with you*

Lucifer:So,Y/N..i wanted to borrow you,and bring you to my house,if that's alright..?

*He gives you pleading eyes,you nod,and give him a thumbs up,you feel nervous,his eyes beamed up with light,but getting invited to his house..surely the sinners would be curious on why invite you.*

*He lends out his hand to you,as you look at him with a nervous yet soften smile*

Lucifer:Hold my hand,Y/N..I can bring you there,i promise i won't harm you."

*He gives you a grin,clearly not being able to handle the excitement anymore,as he starts jumping up and down,still lending his hand out to you*

*You gulp nervously,and hold his hand tightly,as he bangs his sceptre on the floor,as you both dissappear from the hotel in red glowing dust.*

*You recover from that experience and look around the room,filled with rubber ducks with different designs,you point out to the ducks and he beams up with delight,as you ignited a spark in him,his talkative one,that is..*

Lucifer:That?Those are the ducks that i made over the years!Do you want one!I can give one to you,or make you one!"

*He starts rambling endlessly,jumping up and down as he continues talking,after a short while you calm him down,though finding his rambling amusing in your eyes*

*He laughs nervously,and scratches the back of his head,apologising,before his eyes open wide,like he forgot something and immediately got something from his hat,and showed me a rubber duck with a purple hat*

Lucifer:Here,Y/N.Just a little gift for you."

*I take the duck,and inspect it's design,being careful as it probably spits fire,like the other ducks,i thank him,and smile,before i notice him looking away,my hand reaches out to him..but i decided to let him be for a moment and stayed silent.*

*He finally gets the courage to look back at me,his red eyes looking at me,making my heart melt a little..fuck!I can't have feelings for the King of Hell!I shake my head,and stop the stare-off,and he stops staring at me*

Lucifer:"Im really glad you really like that duck..i made it before i got to the hazbin hotel."

*You giggle softly,and hear commotion outside,you and Lucifer look out the window,and notice numerous cannibals outside the hotel with weapons,you look at him,and want to desperately help stop this month's execution*

"Lucifer,i need to go back and help them prepare...please."

*He shakes his head,but gives more thought about it and nods*

Lucifer:Alright then,ill allow it,but only for battle.You're going with me."

*You look at him,and just immediately accept your fate,looking out the window once more,the cannibals causing even more commotion,the deafening silence engulfing you both,before he speaks again*

Lucifer:So,uh...Y/N,since the execution is tommorow..and you're going with me..just..be careful,okay?I can't bear my own friend getting hurt."

*He says,with tearing pleading eyes,he looks like he was serious when he said he can't bear seeing you getting hurt by the exorcist angels*

*You nod,and give him a thumbs up,promising to be careful in the battle,before you yawn and rub your eye,making him chuckle*

Lucifer:Tired yet,Y/N?"

"Im tired..very tired.."

*i feel my eyelids heavy,my vision blurring,as i fall to the floor,asleep,then unconscious*

|||||✦✦[LUCIFER'S POV]✦✦|||||

*I immeadiatly catch Y/N,sighing in relief as i pick them up bridal style and carry them all the way to a secluded room,i was surprised with their weight..light as a feather..*

*I place them on the bed carefully and tuck them in,before leaning closer to their forehead,kissing it softly,i realise i only act like this to Lilith..could it be that..?No!This sinner is my friend.I could never.*

*I watch them shift slightly in heir sleep,making me chuckle,i notice Y/N hugging the duck i gave earlier in their sleep,smiling softly as i leave the room,feeling exhausted*

*I look out the window one more time,seeing the others prepare in the long distance,i leave the window place and go to my room*

"I need Energy for fighting back tommorow.."

|||||||||||||✦✦✦✦||||||||||||||

(So,i did chapter concepts during my free time,so i won't struggle with planning🥰🥰)

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 700+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!