'How? I have all my resources. I'm not what I am right know if I can't solve this!'

So here I am in front of his office going to talk to him. I will beg if I need to.

I cleared my throat wanting to get the attention from a lady on a table near the president's office. I guess she is his secretary.

"Excuse me Miss." I greeted cheerfully flashing my sweetest smile.

She averted her eyes to me. Then her brows raised scrutinizing me from head to foot. Her curious gaze made me realize that I am in fact wearing my casual clothes like T- shirt, jeans and a pair of van shoes. Now I really look like a lost teenager here at this office.

'How can I forgot to change?! Dammit!'

'Maybe that is why almost all of the employees in here giving me a weird gazes. I thought they were admiring my boundless beauty. Geez! I was wrong then. And I forgot to take off my earplugs. Damn! I not in myself lately. Good thing they let me into this building and I reach this far.'

And so I smiled widely trying to hide feeling so awkward standing in front of her.

"Yes?" she speaks speculatively yet irritated.

"May I talk to the president Mr. Ian Thomas King?" I asked politely ignoring her irritancy.

"You know kid. Mr. King is a busy man. He had no time for a playing teenagers like you so please leave the building now or I will call the security." she stated firmly.

'What the!! She call me a kid?! This gorgeous body and gorgeous face was just a kid to her?!'

'Well, she an old woman then hmp!'

'Damn I hate this bitch!'

My mouth hangs open as my eyes widen so shocked on what she said. But I have to compose myself so I crossed my arms and look at her stubbornly to piss her off.

"No! I will not leave unless the president will talk to me!!" I decided firmly not even bothered by her cold warning.

"Call him. Tell him that Andromache Cullen wants to talk to him." I commanded authoritatively like I used to be when I'm talking to my employees.

She just smirked at my being so straight forward. Maybe she thinks that I'm out of my mind.

"Do you had an appointment with the president?"

"None."

"If that's the case you should probably reserves an appointment with him then. I'm sorry Miss Cullen. You can now leave." she wave her hand pouting at the exit.

"Nope."

I smirked wickedly and walk hastily towards Mr. Kings office.

I tuck out my tongue looking mockingly at the secretary who was taken aback on my recent naughty acts.

'Suck that up bitch!'

I open the door and manage to get inside it before she can even stop me.

"And who the hell are you?" A big scary voice suddenly reverberates in the room bringing chills throughout my body.

I just stand up there speechless looking at the man on the table staring at me fiercely with his familiar green eyes.

Then the doors harshly open revealing the worried looking bitch secretary and a two security guards.

"I'm sorry sir but this kid was just so stubborn. I tried to stop her but she insisted to talk to you sir." she rants out explaining herself and sigh apologetically while the two guards tried to hold me.