𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"sorry, your pretty eyes distracted me" she said cheekily, grabbing a forkful of her pasta as she pretended like she didn't know she was making quinn nervous.

"stop"

"you're so cute"

"dev" he whined quietly, a soft smile on his face as he watched the girl he loved with a big grin on her face.

"i'm just so happy"

"i want to kiss you right now"

"you'll have to wait until we get out of here" she shrugged, smiling at him before continuing to eat her meal.

"can't wait"

and he was right. he physically couldn't wait given that the second they both entered the car quinn immediately turned to kiss her deeply.

devon hummed into his mouth, bringing both of her hands to his cheeks but the smile on her face was so big it caused them to cut off the kiss.

"stop smiling" he murmured as he started kissing down her neck, grabbing the back of her neck with one hand to keep her close.

"okay" she whispered, the smile completely wiped off her face when he started sucking under her ear.

without breaking the kiss, quinn brought a hand to move the seat back before tightly grabbing the back of devon's thighs and hoisting her on top of him. she immediately threaded her hands through his hair, the kiss quickly turning into a battle of dominance giving they were in a tight space.

devon moaned into his mouth as his hands traveled under her clothes, the coldness of his hands contrasting the heat of the exchange.

"you're so pretty. all mine" he huskily whispered in her ear, his hand coming in between them to swiftly unzip her puffer jacket and quite aggressively taking off the beanie on her head. he ran his hands through her hair and pushed her face to his again, kissing her so hard it made devon moan and clench her legs against his hips.

quinn groaned deeply into her mouth, wrapping his arms around her waist under her jacket and hugging her impossibly closer to his body.

"we have to stop" quinn mumbled, regret and hesitance deep in his voice.

devon just groaned annoyed, teasingly rocking her hips against his which made him immediately tense up "why?" she mumbled huskily, too in the moment to think about anything else.

"we have somewhere to be" he said in a strained voice, trying really fucking hard to not give in.

"can't we just go home?" she complained as she kissed his jaw, the little stubble he had barely bothering her. for some reason, it turned her on more.

"devon" he said warningly. in all honesty, it was taking him a lot to even try to stop her but he knew he had to.

devon sighed and pulled away, softly rubbing his collarbones "this better be good or i'll make you sleep on the couch"

oh, if only she knew.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

by the time the couple arrived to their next location, devon was confused as fuck.

quinn had decided to take the long trip to the beach. devon didn't mind, she loved road trips but the destination was still unclear to her. they never went to the beach, it was like once in four months. still, she wouldn't complain. whatever made quinn happy made her happy and if in this moment what made him happy was the beach, then she would love the beach.

"i really hope you're not expecting me to jump in the water" dev chuckled as the pair walked closer to the shore. quinn was holding a blanket type of thing on his hand as they walked, the nervousness from before starting to creep back slightly.