𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
everything for you !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲everything for you !

devon was definitely about to combust. her and quinn had been non-stop flirting for almost a month and nothing had happened yet.

she initially thought that if she started matching his energy he would get the hint and ask her to be his girlfriend but it seemed quinn was dumber than she thought, or maybe he didn't want to.

she had given signal after signal after signal and still nothing.

unbeknownst to her, quinn had everything planned out to the last minuscule detail.

thanksgiving was coming up and he had planned to invite devon over, take her to a couple places around vancouver and hope for the best. once she said she would love to go, quinn started planning everything.

with planning everything to be perfect, came extra boldness. he wasn't that dumb and he had been getting all the signals dev was giving him. like her pictures with lyrics, or certain text messages she sent, or when they were in call and she would say bold things, he knew. which gave him confidence and an odd sense of security that she would say yes, even if there was still a little doubt in the back of his head.

but one thing he knew for sure was that he couldn't wait to have her back in his arms.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by markestapa and others

username mother

username DEV>>>>

sunnylight is this stunning damsel single by any chance?😈
— view all replies
_quinnhughes no
heyitsdevon 😁😁

molly_p passenger princess fr
— view all replies
heyitsdevon passenger princess 4ever (i love to drive)

_quinnhughes beautiful
— view all replies
_quinnhughes prettiest girl ever
heyitsdevon my boy💗💗💗

username pls one chance