t e n. ★

– "who riding with who, grown up version?" (Iman)

"Please put Crystal with me" (Alexis)

"Crystal would be with me, her stuff in my truck" (Iman)

"And? It can be moved" (Alexis)

"Let's figure out kids first" (Teyana)

Alexis, Diamond & Reign all walk into the driveway, to the trucks and get in sitting in the driver seats

"Crystal go get your purse" (Alexis)

"Bro it makes no sense to bring a whole other truck just for me & Teyana so one of y'all need to fit Teyana in and then me" (Iman)

"Kids first so we can figure out who has seats left over" (Crystal)

"Okay Skylar is gonna wanna be with the twins, Ezrah of course wants to be with Kingston, Ashton & Ayton. Sevyn will be with Willow & Fendi then the babies have no choice but to be in their mother's car because of carseats" (Alexis)

"So in your truck it's me, you, Elijah, Megan, Ezrah, Ashton & Ayton, right?" (Crystal)

"Reign taking Lyric, London, Skylar, Willow, Lamaya and Teyana then Diamond can take Willow, Sevyn, and Fendi , Solana and Iman" (Alexis)

"Alright split up and go. Its been at least 20 mins and we haven't left yet" (Megan)

Iman walks to Diamond's truck and gets in. Teyana gets in with Reign. Alexis looks in her mirrors, looking in the rearview then reaches over pushing the button to start the truck

"Looks like we ready to go now. It takes too much to even go anywhere" (Alexis)

"That's because y'all always arguing. Personally I think it's funny so I just sit back and watch" (Crystal)

"It's always a lot going on and y'all know how fast I get overstimulated. Its fine with just my kids, just me & you or me & Megan, ect but when we ALL together my brain starts spinning. I love all of us though. Always" (Alexis)

"We always just vibing. We can be in each other's space and be doing our own thing" (Megan)

"Exactly" (Alexis)

Alexis turns around in the driveway and pushes the button opening the gate then out and pulls out heading en route to the nearest target

"As we should. Its peaceful and I hope everyone pulling off cause we outta here" (Alexis)

Megan turns around in her seat and looks in the back then turns back around and plugs her phone charger in

"Uh yeah they pulling off too. Which target we going to?" (Megan)

"By the mall I think. That would make the most sense" (Crystal)

"Would it? I think that one does have more stuff" (Alexis)

"Yeah that's the only one I'll go to" (Crystal)

"You be going to target without me? Oh wow" (Alexis)

"Girl, you go without me sometimes" (Crystal)

"Only when you're all the way across the country working and filming" (Alexis)

"Exactly" ( Crystal)

"Ain't no exactly" (Alexis)

"Girl just focus on driving" (Crystal)