e i g h t

"What you mean?" (Alexis)

"We ain't been out in a couple months. Y'all not finna be as wild as y'all used to be" (Iman)

"How you figure that? Just be chattin. You know how we do" (Alexis)

"I'll make you a bet. If y'all still got it I'll give you $10k" (Iman)

"You're crazy to think we lost it fr. We can def hang cause we be up at home." (Alexis)

"We gone see. Accept my bet tho" (Iman)

"I accept it cause you finna lose $10k" (Alexis)

"Hmm" (Iman)

Iman continues driving. Alexis folds her arms and closes her eyes, few minutes later Alexis' phone rings, she answers

"Hello"

"Hey, y'all on the way back?" (Megan)

"Yeah we like a 20 minutes away" (Alexis)

"Okay. Well, the kids are napping and the nanny's are on the way since nobody wanted to stay home and babysit" (Megan)

"Wait so how many of us going?" (Alexis)

"Everyone that lives in the house minus the kids and then tyrone. He meeting us there and then doing his own thing afterwards" (Megan)

"I'm bringing my camera cause I know this finna be fun" (Alexis)

"When ya'll get here we gonna start getting dressed. Teyana still eating and I'm still tryna find a fit. Anyway, I'll see you when you get here" (Megan)

"Alright. See you inna lil bit (Alexis)

"Bye" (Megan)

"Bye" (Alexis)

Alexis hangs up and puts her phone in the cupholder then puts her hands on her face rubbing eyes

"Who was that?" (Iman)

"Megan. She was talking about tonight" (Alexis)

"I hope y'all got the driver arranged cause I ain't do it" (Iman)

"I can do it on the laptop when we get home & btw you went the long way and you going a whole different route" (Alexis)

"On purpose." (Iman)

"And why is that?" (Alexis)

"Cause we ain't had alone time all day" (Iman)

"That's what happens when you have kids but where are we going" (Alexis)

"Stop asking so many questions. We just finna drive around real quick" (Iman)

"Why you ain't just say that? I'm too nosey for surprises" (Alexis)

Iman drives turns down a street then turns into an isolated area and parks in a parking spot slanted

"How did you know or find out about this area?" (Alexis)

"I took one of my old girlfriends here" (Iman)

"So why the hell would you bring me here?" (Alexis)

"I'm joking. I pass by here all the time. I just never been here" (Iman)

"Oh. It looks pretty. The sky being pink, purple and blue would look so good if it was darker" (Alexis)

"We can't stay long enough for it to get darker cause we gotta make it back home inna hour" (Iman)

Alexis grabs her phone and sits up in her seat holding her phone up to the window taking pictures of the sunset then lays back in her seat grabbing Iman's hand