It was 10 am n the first crying had started; It was Hyo who had woken up n I saw that Sakura was still sleeping peacefully w Tzuyu on her chest, so I decided to let them sleep a little longer but I'm sure that Sakura played Nintendo all midnight

C'mon Hyo, let's have some breakfast- I said quietly, carrying the little girl.

Jihyo n I left the room to go to the kitchen to prepare lunch for everyone; I decided on pancakes w fruit because it was quick n easy for me.

First I prepared Hyo's bottle n decided to go out to the balcony to give it to her there while she was distracted by the birds n so that she could get some fresh air, as soon as I finished I took the air out of her

Wow, u really had a lot of air inside baby- I said surprised, laughing n Hyo just babbled n splashed drool while laughing. I put her in her baby carrier to watch her while I was cooking

I was chopping the fruit when I realized that it was no longer Hyo n I, I could see a sleepy Nako carrying a little tofu who was still half asleep

Here's the baby bottle sweetie- Hitomi said.

Thanx- Nako thanked her w a kiss on the cheek.

Ah, good morning Chaeyeon unnie- Hiinako said at the same time.

Good morning girls, breakfast will be in a while- I said smiling.

It's okay, unnie- said Nako.

Give me Dubu to feed her while u make ur tea Nako-chan - said Tomi

Nako gave her the baby n I saw how Hitomi n the baby went to keep Hyo company.

How did u sleep?- I asked, chopping strawberries while Nako stole some.

Well, luckily Dahyun sleeps well at night- Nako answered.

N u n Kkura unnie, how did u have? I heard her playing a little in the early morning- said Nako, laughing.

I slept well n I had to take care of Hyo who apparently slept well after the fever n I think Kkura n Tzuyu also slept well- I said, chopping grapes.

Unnie, would u pls pass me the tea? It's very high- Nako said w a pout.

Ofc, I had already told Yujin not to leave it so high- I said, laughing.

Good morning unnies- said Wonyoung entering the room.

Hello little Dahyunnie n little Hyo- said playing w the babies Wonyoung

N Jeongie n Yujin? - Hitomi asked.

Yujin is changing the girl, it won't take long- Wonyoung responded, entering the kitchen to eat some blueberry's.

The girls were talking a little while I was frying the bacon, which caught the attention of 3 little people.

It smells like food- Hyewon exclaimed, carrying Momo who seemed hungry n behind came Yena, happy w Nayeon n Yuri.

I consume non-recommended amounts of coffee- said Chaewon.

She didn't sleep, right?- I asked Hyewon, to which she denied, eating a strip of bacon.

She hasn't slept well for days- said Yena.

In our room she usually puts on her headphones n goes to the bathroom n comes back n plays Nintendo until around 5 am - said Yena.

I'm going to talk to Sakura about how we can help- I said worried.

N me w Eunbi bcos we're already worried- Hyewon said

N Minju unnie, Kkura unnie n Eunbi unnie? - Yuri asked.