The sound of another car pulling in, made him pull back, albeit slowly. Her eyes were impossibly dark, filled with lust as she fought to catch her breath. Grabbing onto the front of his cut, she pulled him in for another kiss, her teeth sinking into his lower lip, making him groan, and he went back in. Slanting his lips against hers, both of his hands tangled in her soft tresses. After a sharp whistle from Chibs, he stepped away, tapping his forehead to hers. "Holy shit," she said on a breathy laugh. " 's quite a greeting, Ortiz."

He grinned at her, looking over his shoulder to see a silver Mercedes pull to a stop. He knew that wasn't a fed car; way too expensive for that. "Baby, I..."

"Mmm-hmm, yeah, go," she stated, reaching up to swipe some lipstick off his lips, a dazed look in her eyes. She pushed at his chest gently. He kissed her once more before going to stand with the rest of his brothers to see who the hell had the nerve to interrupt their party.

~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~

Angela walked on shaky legs towards where Gemma was standing, still feeling a little lightheaded from the short makeout session she'd just had with Juice. She had a feeling that kiss and what followed were all to establish some kind of claim on her in front of his other brothers, but she didn't care. He could kiss her like that anytime he damn well wanted. Her only complaint was that he got her all riled up and had to leave. She was ready to shove him into the hatchback of the Mazda and have her way with him in the backseat, crowd be damned. The windows were tinted anyway. They could probably get away with it.

"Was quite a show you and loverboy put on," Gemma commented, smirking as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah," Angela answered on a breath. Not even Gemma's snarky comment could fade the feeling of elation that was coursing through her body. God, she loved that man.

Her brain still buzzing, she watched as several white men exited the silver Mercedes, walking over to Clay and the group of SAMCRO that surrounded him. She noticed her cousin was there and grimaced; had he seen her and Juice? She really hoped not. That idea alone was a major buzzkill.

Whatever civil conversation the group was having changed on a dime. She was too far away to hear it, but she saw Juice and Happy chuckling for the briefest moment before Happy's smile faded and that menacing look took over his features just seconds before Tig drew his gun. "That doesn't look good," Gemma muttered, hands on her hips. "They look familiar?"

There was a sarcastic comment on the tip of Angela's tongue, but she bit it back. She knew Gemma was asking because since she worked at the funeral home, she was familiar with a lot of the population in Charming. It wouldn't be totally strange for her to have seen them before. The white tattooed men looked similar to the man Esai had shot the night before he was killed. Skeeter had taken care of those arrangements, though, so she wasn't sure if they were associated. "Not at all."

Gemma shook her head slowly. The men turned to walk away, one of them stopping in front of Gemma, dipping his head in greeting. "Sorry, ma'am," he said, looking directly at the older woman.

The darkness in his eyes made the hair at the back of Angela's neck stand up. She'd grown up around dangerous men and could sense this crew, while looking innocent enough, was not one to be trifled with. "I got a bad feeling about this," she murmured under her breath.

Gemma only nodded in agreement just as Juice approached, a business card in his hand. "Gotta do some research," he explained, holding up the card between his fingers. "You good out here?"

Angela shrugged a shoulder; she'd be fine on her own, but she'd rather be with him. "I'll grab beers and meet you in the dorm room."

"Sounds good. Thanks, baby," he replied, leaning in to kiss her quickly before heading back into the clubhouse.