Chapter 7

*cuss words in this chapter*

Techno POV

"well look who we have here... looking for something dream?" i said
"i think you know exactly what im here for. where are they?" said dream
"i think youre forgetting something... wheres the book?"
"tommy has it right here."

tommy walks over to dream and whispers something  that i cant hear but he looks panicked. dream looks back to tommy and whispers something. tommy pulls a book out of his bag and gives it to dream. "here techno, read it. youll see that it says you can take over the smp as long as we get everyone back." says dream. i grab the book, noticing that dream is looking around and tommy looks super nervous. i open the book and start flipping through the pages. its completely blank. all of a sudden dream and tommy start sprinting into the hallway behind me. tommy goes down the staircase and dream goes down the left. luckily i thought something like this would happen, so i press the button that connects to the right staircase. tommy screams and dream calls out. "tommy? are you okay?" dream yells as i just stand, listening to it all go down. "DREAM IM STUCK IN A TRAP A CAGE FELL DOWN FROM THE CEILING" tommy screams. dream runs back up the left staircase and down the right to check on tommy. i walk over to the stairs and walk down, watching dream try to help tommy get out.

"did you really think i would fall for your trick? what do you think i am, stupid?" i ask dream.
"I JUST WANT THEM BACK" dream screams at me, angry.
"do you wanna go see them?"
"YES"
"you shouldve just asked!"

i grab dreams arm and yank him away from tommy. i leave tommy there and we head downstairs into a room where the two staircases (right and left) connect. "put all your stuff here." i said, pointing to a chest. dream puts everything in the chest and we go down to where everyone was. dream looks around frantically, hoping to find some kind of way to help.

"DREAM! HELP!" yelled george.
"GEORGE!" yelled dream as he ran over to george and sapnap.
"im so sorry that this happened. are you guys okay?"
"we're okay but i am so hungry" said sapnap.
dream looked to me and said "have you not been feeding them!???"
"ive given them 3 pieces of bread everyday, plenty of food" i said

Y/N POV

dream walked around to vikk and awesamdude to check on them. then finally he got to me and tubbo. "oh my god... y/n are you okay? tubbo?" dream asked. i was crying so i couldnt speak. tubbo spoke for me. "we're okay we just... we wanna go home." "im getting you out of here" dream said. he looked around once more and started breathing heavily.

Narrator POV

"wait. wheres drista?" he asked confused.
"oh shes perfectly fine, but shes somewhere youll never get to" techno said slyly.
"you son of a bitch. WHERE IS SHE?" dream yelled as he lunged at techno.
"not so fast dream." techno said as he grabbed dreams arm, bent it behind his back, and put an axe to his throat. "i want to know how and why theyre here."
"the smp isnt just a minecraft server. you know that. if youre whitelisted into the minecraft world, you automatically join the one in real life too. but there are portals. george sapnap and i thought we closed all of the portals for good, but somehow drista and y/n made their way here too." said dream, scared for his life.
"then how-"

all of a sudden tommy ran behind techno hitting him in the head. techno let go of dream, groaning in pain. tommy gave dream a pickaxe and dream broke the locks on the cells. he quickly broke everyones handcuffs and yelled "GO UP THE STEPS AND RUN!"

while techno is still dazed from getting hit in the head, everyone runs up the steps and they start running out of the building when dream remembers drista. "TOMMY DRISTA WASNT DOWN THERE HELP ME FIND HER" dream yells. tommy and dream look around and spot the stairs going up. they look at each other and start running up.

Drista POV

im woken by the sound of yelling. it sounds familiar but i cant place the voices. there are footsteps coming closer and they sound like technos.  i look over to the door to see wilbur standing in it, his back facing me. i pretend to be sleeping so they dont hurt me when hear "DRISTA". i open my eyes to see dream and tommy. "CLAY OMG THANK GOD YOURE HERE HELP ME" i yell. wilbur grabs a sword and starts fighting them. they battle for a few minutes when tommy pins him to the wall and clay rushes in.

"im gonna get you out of here." he says.
"please do i wanna go home." i said.
"well if i can-"
"CLAY LOOK OUT" i yell as techno barrels into the room.

he turns around as techno swings his axe. it breaks his mask and slices his face. he immediately grabs his face and techno grabs his shirt. "did you really think you would get away with this? you underestimate me dream." said techno. meanwhile, wilbur overpowers tommy and throws him to the ground, stepping on him. techno chains clay up next to me. "this is what happens when you try to fool me dream" says techno as he plunges an arrow into his heart. "NO!" i scream, helpless as im still chained to the wall. he slumps over, blood pooling out of his chest onto the floor. im screaming and crying.

"WHY TECHNO WHY" i scream in pure hatred.
"he didnt play by the rules. its his fault. you have to come to realize that im not a bad person. i just wanted two simple things. power and answers. and i got both of them. so now since hes dead, the servers mine. all mine. and theres nothing anyone can do about it." techno says.

author note: hey there should only be one more chapter to this so im so glad everyone has enjoyed! thank you for the support and just know that techno was actually my fav person on the smp i thought it would be fun though to have him play the villian.

word count- 1081