 Chapter Seven 

Start from the beginning

As Armada had guessed, Clarke was rounding up a crew to go and retrieve Jasper from the stranger's dirty little paws.
To say she was surprised when she saw Bellamy raise his shirt to show his gun was an understatement.

But just like that, he was recruited by search and rescue Barbie. Armada still had no clue when to make her appearance. She figured if they came into some more bad luck with the strangers she'd step in.

That plan was easily thrown away.

"I've been thinking about Mount Weather." Finn says as he walks beside Clarke. "How come they didn't attack until Jasper crossed the river?" He asked. "It's not like we were quiet and they didn't know we were there."

Well if I would've known you idiots were going that far I would've stopped you a long time ago.
Armada rolled her eyes.

"They waited for us to cross. The river's a boundary." Clarke realized.
"Which means Mount Weather is off limits." Finn added.
"How are we gonna get those supplies? I mean what are we gonna do for food?" Clarke asked.

You've got to be shitting me. Kill a deer!

"There's something I haven't told you." Finn said like he was debating with himself.
I swear to Orion.
"When we went out the first time-"
Don't. You. Dare.
"I saw another drop ship."
He dared.

"You what?" Clarke asked. "You saw another drop ship and you didn't tell anybody?"
"It looked different than ours. I didn't know if there was even anyone in it." Finn tried to explain himself.

"Finn, if there's another drop ship then that means there's a possibility that the Elect are still here." Clarke told him.
"The elect?" He asked before his eyes widened. "Oh shit. I remember them."

"We have to get to that drop ship. Where did you see it?" Clarke asked.

Fuck me sideways.

Armada was as quiet as possible as she raced through the tree tops as the group reconnected and started making their way to where Finn saw her pod.
"It's been a year and a half. How do we know these people are even alive?" Murphy asked.

"We don't. But we have to make sure because if they are alive, then they know a hell of a lot more than we do." Clarke told him.
You're damn right.

"And if they try to kill us?" Bellamy asked.
"I'm sure they saw the drop ship come down." Wells said.
"Then why haven't we seen them?" Bellamy fired back.
I don't feel like slumming it with a bunch of freshly sexually active teens.

"Good question." Finn mumbled as they came to a stop at the tree line. They all stood and stared at the pod as Clarke glanced around for a sight of anyone.
"There's fresh tracks." Finn noticed.

"They're alive." Clarke left the safety of the tree line and started making her way towards the pod.
"Clarke." Finn tried to grab her. "Clarke what the hell are you gonna do? Knock?"
They all followed one after the other through the field.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do." Clarke said stubbornly. "Then I'm gonna ask why the hell they haven't come to help us."
Clarke reached the pod door and banged her fist against its metal.

Armada rolled her eyes.
"Hello!" Clarke shouted.
"Clarke." Finn tried to get her attention.
"Anybody in there?" Clarke kept banging before going around the side and gasping at the sight before her. "Finn."

They all followed to see.
"It's an herb garden." Wells stated as they looked at the healthy plants that sprouted out in 5 by 10 rows.
Clarke stepped forward to touch a leaf.

"Touch them and you'll be fertilizer."

They quickly turned around to see her.
Armada stood in her light brown pants with many pockets that hung around the ankles of her dark brown boots and dark green tee shirt.
Half of her long wavy hair was tied in a braid and her blade was hung loosely at her side.
Out of all this, the most noticeable thing about her was the scar that shined out from the rest of skin. Touching her right earlobe and going low enough across her throat and chest to hide beneath her shirt.

"Holy shit. I remember you." Murphy said as he immediately recognized her face. "You look a little different from the last time I saw you."

"And you look the same considering I have no clue who you are or why you're stomping around my garden." Armada kept her monotone voice and expressionless face.

Clarke stepped forward. "You're Armada Gage, aren't you?" She asked.
"If I say yes could you please get off of my plants?" She finally sneered.
"Yes. Sorry." Finn pushed them forward.

"The Ark sent us down yesterday and we-" Armada cut Clarke off.
"Had a run in with a stranger?"
"Stranger?" Finn asked.
"Stranger - grounder, potato - tomato." Armada rolled her eyes.
"That's not how that saying goes."
"My fist is about to go up your ass if you don't tell me why you're here."

"Okay look-" Clarke held her hands up. "Yes we had a run in with a grounder and they took one of us. If you and the rest of the elect could just help us-"

Armada's breathe caught in her throat as she looked to her feet as she tried to tune Clarke out.
'The rest of the elect.'
What bullshit.
"I'll help you. The others are out of commission." Armada cut off her rambling.

"Out of commission?" Bellamy asked. "The hell does that mean?"
"They're taking a nap." Armada simply said as she shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms.

"Well wake them up." Murphy rolled his eyes, seemingly tired of the monotonous conversation.
"You're welcome to try." Armada told him. "Might be hard for them to hear you when they're six feet beneath your feet."

The silence was deafening.
"What can I say? They stepped on my garden." She shrugged, seemingly careless.

"You're the only one left?" Clarke asked.
Armada didn't want to think about it or talk about it anymore. Especially to these idiots who stepped on her Cohosh plants.
"The more time you spend running your mouth, the less time we have to get your friend back. So shut up and move it." She turned and headed in the direction of the river barrier.