 Chapter Seven 

Začať od začiatku

Armada thought she'd have more time before strangers showed up but apparently she didn't. Before she knew it, the group of five was a group of four and they were barreling through the woods back towards their camp.

Her plan was to follow in the direction they went but before she could even step out of her pod, she heard them running and breathing heavy through the woods.
Only four of them.

She sighed and grabbed her backpack before shoving food, her notebook, and a canteen inside.
She grabbed her small blades and put them in her boots before placing her long blade at her side.

Armada glanced over to his bed and debated going through the box that sat there to get the gun but decided against it.
Surely, these teens wouldn't try to attack her.

"Wish me luck." She kissed her palm and slapped it against the picture before going out the pod door and raising it shut.

Armada raced through the woods behind the teens and scaled a tree nearby once she'd reached the camp they started making.
For the first night, it wasn't looking so bad.

"Where's the food?" Armada watched and listened as a talk tan guy with dark hair who she learned was Bellamy, question them. It was pretty obvious he wasn't a teen and he wasn't wearing a bracelet.
I'm fact, quite a few of them were missing their bracelets.

"We didn't make it to Mount weather." Finn told him.
"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asked.
"We were attacked." Clarke said.
"Attacked?" Wells asked. "By what?"

"Not what. Who." Finn said.
"Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."
Grounder?

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. The radiation won't kill us." Clarke told them.

"Bad news is the grounders will." Finn said, more to himself.
Find that out, did you?

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked as he noticed their missing player.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarke said with a grave tone.
Armada's mind ran back to Shiloh.
Not this shit again.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke asked as she noticed Well's bare wrist.
"Ask him." Wells pointed to Bellamy.
They've been taking them off? What he hell am I missing here?

"How many?" Clarke asked.
"24 and counting." Murphy answered for him.
Even the air around that snot nosed brat feels like poison.

"You idiots! Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again and we need help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristband you're not just killing them, you're killing us." Clarke tried to tell them.
Holy shit. The Ark is dying?
Is that why they sent down the Elect? Because they needed to get down here sooner?

It was all senseless arguing.

All these air locked teens now had a jungle to roam free in and a pretty blonde girl was trying to tell them what to do.
Meanwhile a strong man was telling them to have fun.
Who do you think will win this debate?

"We're stronger thank you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm, it makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes, I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors. The grounders should worry about us."
Bellamy bounded and the teens all agreed with him. He sent a proud smile to Clarke who's only choice was to walk away.