Birthday Spanking Engagement Part 8

Well, I read all the books together and we'll entertain that idea about classes later but if we can self educate ourselves with having to pay for the class that would save a lot of money. For now, lets get some sleep, OK?

She kissed him goodnight and went to bed.

The next day they went looking for cars and had a fun time. Later that evening they made their domestic discipline agreement too. What are warning spanking means and what disciple spanking are as well as erotic or matainance spanking means in their agreement. He took her out to dinner and dropped her off. That night, he went online and did more research into domestic discipline. He researching for a few hours and finally went to bed.

Monday morning came and he picked her up at 6am and took out for breakfast. There at the restaurant, they got the fairest table in corner. It was now about 7am. They ate and was just down to their coffee.

I think you should consider that Kia Sorento with the fog lights. He commented.

Yeah, I am want to look at that again. I was also looking at the Honda CRV, very cool. It'll cost extra with fog lights though. She said.

That's OK, your safety is worth it and this going to be an engagement wedding gift. We'll look them again. He said.

There was silence for a few moments because they both knew what was going to happen when they got back her grandmother place where she was house sitting. Talking softly so only they can hear each other.

So are sure you sure you this to be a discipline type one? He queried.

Yeah, I really need to be unwound. Our first introduction spanking to our D & D relationship should be a real discipline one anyways. It'll be a initiation spanking. I don't want to spank to tears for me, I want you know that you can spank me to tears and way beyond that if you feel you need too. So yes, I want this one to definitely be that way. She said as she looked directly into his eyes.

But according to our agreement, for discipline spanking, I decide how many you get.

She exhaled put her hands on his and made eye contact again.

Yeah, I know but that's how much I trust you. I trust you with my life and that means with this too. Like I said, I need this release. I need to relinquishing complete control over to you, it's exactly what a discipline should be. I need to bring myself do this and I feel you need to me to it too also, so that you know you truly can do everything in your power to help me from walking over you or from circumventing your authority. Your my man, and I need to submit myself to you like this early in our relationship to solidify our roles. I don't want to ever push you away because I was too bitchy or disobedience to your authority. Beside a real discipline style one can also function therapeutic for me as you read on some of those sites. I know I'm going not going like it at the time but literally the ends justify the means.

He chuckled a little.

Alright, alright, I give you discipline one with my belt this morning because its also because I know its going to therapeutic release for you too. But if you get any disciple ones in the future that isn't a therapeutic one. I will decide what I use and you know what I'm going to use.

Yes, sir, that dam Bamboo backscratcher or a switch according to our agreement. She said soberly.

They got up he paid for the meal and headed back the house. As he was driving he was clarifying something so that they both new what to expect.

Are you complete recovered from Saturday night my love?

Yes sir, not a mark left. She said.

Well, you know your going to have a few marks for a few days when we're done?