CHAPTER 2: Choices have Consequnces

They enter the room and lock the door.Owen looks at dinosaur posters and books about the prehistoric world

OWEN (Watching)

Chris it seems that you are a fan of the dinosaurs...Right?

CHRIS

Thanks but since it is messy at school I do it after homework. I am also the highlight of the classroom for being a genius.

OWEN

Look Chris, we have to talk...

Chris finishes organizing his desk and sits down.

CHRIS

Yeah sure, but is it important?

OWEN

...I was a trainer and breeder of Velociraptors in ̈Jurassic World ̈ an extinct park. But we want to tell you that we were in the forest with Logan finding traces of dinosaurs that arrived here approximately.

CHRIS

This is a joke or what? I don't understand.

LOGAN

We found traces of an carnivore dinosaur and tranquilizer dart dropped in the floor and it possible that if you knew about that.

Chris reacts immediately leaving him speechless.

CHRIS

Yes, is true that is my... that is my dinosaur but why do you want to know about it?I demand an explanation right now!

LOGAN

Because possibly he is in danger if we do not take him to a safe place they will capture him and be sold on the black market or how we found that dart is that they will want tokill him as a trophy...So Chris tell us how you saw him

The FLASHBACKS will be shown

CHRIS

I did not see in the forest is...I just remember when I wasin an antique shop, so I wanted something that no one in the world would see something special then he gave me areal dinosaur egg that I still keep its pieces from there Albert was born, he is a Albertosaurus, I had to consider it as my responsibility, but after everything happened with Dr.Jost I had to leave him of any danger... The man who gave me the egg never told his name.

OWEN

You did the right thing Chris, you know something? I had a pet like yours... Blue is the only one of the missing attraction ̈Jurassic World ̈ that is still alive, after what happened to us in Isla Nublar, she lost her sisters. I was the one who raised her for a long since she hatched; now ifshe were with me it would better to protect her.

CHRIS (Sighs)

...I did not know about that issue, here they never published anything related of the island or the possible trafficking of these dinosaurs since at first I thought it was all false. But thanks