chapter 26

Shubman and everyone reached virat's home and went inside. while Rohit went to pick up ritika from home. They live a ten house far. Anushka saw shubman and ishan there. She speed walked to shubman and hugged him. He hugged her back

I'm fine bhabhi and don't walk like that it will hurt you shubman said to Anushka who is 4 months pregnant now. Nush sighed and nodded her head. She then hugged ishan who hugged her back and she kissed his forehead, ishan smiled at that loving gesture. Anushka was about to ask regarding the matter but Virat beat her

Nush come let's prepare the rooms for everyone. Virat said dragging Anushka with her, because ishan doesn't know anything. Shubman and ishan sat on the couch after a while Virat and Anushka came filling Anushka with everything. Just then Rohit along with Ritika came inside. Ritika started speed walking to ishan

Bhabhi!! Slow down ishan yelled and ran to her. She hugged him.

Tu theek hai bhacha? She asked him. Ishan was confused why wouldn't he be okay?

I'm fine bhabhi and why do you ask like that?

Ritika turned towards ro confused. Rohit bit his tongue because he forgot to say that ishan didn't know anything what happened earlier. Virat looked at Rohit giving him the look * I know you Mr who forgets everything* rohit rolled his eyes.

After a while everyone came with their families. Now everyone was confused not the men but the women why they are having this sudden sleep over with everyone. Everyone sat with their pairs. Shahneel is also here along with mayank and abhi.

So what's the special occasion? Rivabha asked Virat. Now everyone what's to know what's the reason I mean it's normal but this suddenly? Yeah that's why they were intrigued.

We have something to discuss. Everyone nodded. Virat and Rohit both turned to shubman and signed him to ask ishan about the incident in the morning. Shubman nodded. Everyone noticed the silent gestures among the three.

Shubman was sitting with ishan beside him, he held his hands caressed them softly. Ishan smiled at him.

Baby I have something to ask you but promise me that you will tell me the truth he asked ishan this time he wants to know the truth which ishan is hiding. Ishan nodded

So in the morning when I asked you why do you look shaken up you said there's nothing right? I know there is something please tell me Ishu what happened earlier in the morning? He literally pleaded him. Cause he can't take any risks leaving anything behind which will hurt ishan.

Ishan understood what he is asking, his heart started racing his mind went back to the conversation he had with the unknown person, how that person threatened him about shubman's life. His went into a trance , his hands started shaking, eyes filled with tears. Everyone saw how ishan was unable to breath, worry latched on everyone's faces.

Baby. Baby calm down darling look at me Ishu look at me nothing is happening love come on look at me shubman shaked ishan to bring him out of the trance. He can see that ishan is panicking. He looked at Anushka his eyes are tearing, he looked so helpless ishan is not responding to anything he is saying. It's like ishan is captivated in his own body. Shubman hugged ishan and patted his back but ishan is not saying anything he seems distant and he is crying.

Bubba... Please calm down.. nothing is happening baby please look at your maan. He pleaded ishan , but no Vail he isn't getting any response. Ishan's breathing is getting abnormal now. He started gasping.

BHABHI!! BHAIYA!! Do something do something ishan baby look at me. Shubman yelled now crying, Anushka and ritika started crying looking at the state of the babies. Everyone gathered around them calling ishan but no he isn't still responding to any of their calls. He is having panick attack.