Date night

I was woken up by the light shining through our curtains. Me and Katie were still wrapped up together, in a way I found extremely comforting. I didn't want the moment to end so I sat snuggled up with katie for a little while longer before finally wriggling out of her grip.

"Come on let's go to breakfast" I told Katie as I reached down to pull her out of bed.

We both quickly got changed into our arsenal tracksuits before making our way down stairs to meet the rest of the girls.

"Good morning!" Kyra sang as she came up to me while I was filling a bowl of fruit.

"hey!" I replied as I scooped some fruit into a bowl for her.

We didn't spend long at breakfast and before I knew it, me and Katie were back in our hotel room packing our bags.

"Hey y/n?" Katie said as she walked over and sat on my bed, swinging her legs.

"Yes?" I asked as I threw some more clothes into my suitcase.

"What are you doing tonight?" She whispered as she fidgeted with her hands

"Nothing I don't think, why?" I replied, looking up at her from my seat on the floor.

"Do you wanna come over, I can cook dinner?"

"Yes of course!" I replied jumping up and lying next to Katie on the bed.

Me, Kyra and Lessi were all sitting on a bench outside waiting for the coach to arrive.

"I'm going to Katie's for dinner tonight!" I squealed, excited to update my friends on my love life.

"oooooooo!" Kyra teased causing Lessi to hit her arm.

"That's exciting!" Alessia replied, "I assume i'll be left with Kyra then?"

"Yeah, sorry" I teased Kyra with a smirk

As the three of us scrambled onto the coach, we posed for the media team, who were recording us for Instagram. I squeezed through the isle, bidding 'good morning' to all the girls before placing myself in the seat next to Katie while Kyra sat down opposite us, next to Steph. Alessia went to sit with lotte, beth and caitlin.

"Alright y/n?" Steph asked as she pushed a bag of popcorn in front of me.

"Yeah, you?" I replied, sticking my hand into the bag of popcorn.

"Yeah all good, good game yesterday." Steph complimented me.

"Yeah good game" Kyra teased, rolling her eyes.
This made Katie look up for the first time since I'd sat down.

Katie slid one of her airpods across the table to me before placing a hand comfortably on my thigh. The rest of the coach drive went past really fast and soon I found myself in Katie's car.

"Here, you pick" Katie said as she handed me her phone with Spotify open.

The rest of the car journey was spent with me and Katie singing along to Taylor Swift while she kept her hand happily on my upper thigh.

When we arrived at Katies, I said hello to Coopur before we started to cook our dinner. I sat at the table and watched as Katie cooked.

"come taste this" Katie said as I stood up and went to taste. As I got closer, Katie grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug, we stayed like that for a few minutes before she let me go and booped me on the nose leaving a trail of bolognaise sauce.

"KATIEEE!" I whined, wiping the sauce from my face.

"Sorry, here try!" She replied smirking at me as she spooned some of the sauce into my mouth before placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Oh, that's actually really good!" I blushed, spooning some more into my mouth.

"The kiss or the sauce?" Katie teased, smirking.

"both?" I winked at her as I handed her two bowls so she could served up.

I quickly snapped a few photos before making myself comfortable at the table next to Katie. We sat and chatted for the rest of the evening, I'm starting to realise how much I love her company. Once we were finished, we snuggled on the sofa for the night and both took the opportunity to post on instagram.

@y/n22 added to her story

@katie_mccabe11 added to her story

We both ended up falling asleep cuddled up on the sofa

We both ended up falling asleep cuddled up on the sofa. Best day ever!

A/n: it's really short but the writers block is real sorrryyy