Dates & Debuts

(Eli's POV Tuesday backstage at NXT)

It was 6:00 in the Evening at Full Sail when Eli was roaming around backstage tonight was his big night he was making his big tv debut! albeit on lvl up the main event to NXT's Raw but still he'd have his first match ever against Joe Gacy of all people. Eli was excited he'd heard about how good Joe Gacy was in the ring & how his character work was exceptional so Eli was confident that he'd have a good match.

But he couldn't lie that wasn't the only reason he was excited to go to the show tonight. He was also excited to see Dominik. After what happened on Friday these two had been texting all the time being flirty in each other's DMs & on FaceTime when they go to sleep(yes that corny ass trope any 2018 fanfic had)  yea they was crushing hard nothing was like official official but that didn't stop the butterflies in Eli's stomach any time he heard his name or the excitement shining across his face of wanting to see Dominik.

Eli films his pre match promo for the lvl up match which was when he was informed of his new ring name. 

"Y'all don't know me so let me introduce myself. I'm Shain Hendrix Model, Athelete, Your wildest fantasy, but tonight I'm Joe Gacy's ender. So when I head out to the ring I'll beat him up so bad I'll make him wish he was wearing those yellow masks again then once I'm done with him & his lil bodyguard Ava I'll be eyeing some gold maybe that NA title from Dominik Mysterio or that NXT belt from Ilja or Melo. But one thing's for sure you've entered The Heartbreak Spitfire's era tonight."

Eli walked away happy he was nervous to see how it would turn out on tv but he was ready. He was trying to find Joe to work on their finishing touches for their match but he ran into someone he much rather would see. It was Dom smiling at him they quickly hugged before Dominik said something first

"Hey rookie it's good to see you again! I heard your promo you did good."

Eli smiled at Dom "Thank you it's good to see you again too!" He wondered whether he should ask him to do something after the show but Dom read his mind

"So, you wanna hang out after the show?"

"Yea that'd be great."

Eli gives a quick kiss which Dom reciprocates before Eli rushes off realizing he's got to finish laying out this match with Joe quick

nxt lvl up

Joe Gacy made his entrance to a chorus of boos the ever creepy cult leader was slowly losing his mystique with half his group gone & the only member left mad at him for pushing them out.

Now it was time for the Rookie Shain Hendrix to make his entrance. A orange titantron with Checkered font that says Shain Hendrix as the song starts playing. 

"Oh I'm sorry, Sorry That you love me."-Exes Tate McRae

Shain twirls around in the entrance way wearing his orange gear he flips his messy hair to get it out of his face  doing an air kiss and pulling on his leather jacket before heading to the ring he skips a little tribute to Aj Lee followed by standing in the middle of the ramp way in between where the barricade ends and he cartwheels to one side of the ring and hops on the ring apron before flipping into the middle of the ring with a splits. He dances in the middle of the ring for a short while just vibing to his theme before heading into the corner.

The bell rings and they're off Shain & Joe lock up and Joe manages to get a headlock on Shain who shoves him off but Joe quickly hits a shoulder tackle & says "join Schism and it all stops" Hendrix responds with a slap to the face "no you musty bitch." Joe charges in but Shain gets momentum ducking an attack to hit a hurricanrana and land on his feet then hitting a high speed dropkick that rocks Joe. Joe rolls to the floor where Ava checks on him Shain charge in with a baseball slide but Ava catches him by the legs and lifts him into a fireman's carry the ref tells her to put him down so she tosses Shain into Joe who hits a discus forearm to take control.