Love and Conflicts 🔵🌺 (🗡️💐)

Start from the beginning

Then she remembers Nezuko's muffles in words, then she lightly closes her eyes, indicating she's okay. Raph sighed in relieved. "Thank goodness, one mistake of a slip, I could've lose you." Raph said before he sets the box down and opens it, Shibi notices the box before she shifts into the right height of a box before she goes in. Raph smiles softly and closed the door and has it holst over his back.

"Don't worry, I'll find us shelter soon, Shibi." Raph said to Shibina inside the box before he walked forward to the village. Then he heard yelling before saw Leo is being chased by Donnie and Nessie is trying to stop them. Raph sighed softly before he walked forward, while the rest follows him behind fast. As night came, they got to the village before they go to the hut to stay for the night.

Raph sets the box down before the box door was opened and Shibina crawled out softly and her body shifts to her teenage size. Leo gasps softly from Shibina's sight and fainted in love. Nessie lightly cups her cheeks in glee. 'So cute!' She thought to herself before they got served with dinner by the villagers.

Shibina muffled softly before she shrinks to child height, waves the kimono long loose sleeve around, goes to Nessie and hugs her. "Aww, aren't you a cutie. Here comes the tickle monster." Nessie said before she tickles Shibina's side and she muffles with giggles. Nessie lightly picks and has her on her lap. "She's so cute when it comes to cuteness." Nessie said before Leo has his eyes of hearts. Donnie lightly hits Leo with the stick that made him faint again. "You're welcome, Shibina." Donnie said to Shibina.

Shibina muffled in thank you with her eyes closed. As dinner passed, they're in their separated rooms, Raph was playing Shibina's hair to be like Nessie's hair. "It goes here, then there, then here, then there." Raph said when he's fixing Shibina's hair, Shibina lightly pushes her hair as in appreciation. Raph finishes the other hair. "There, you like it do you?" Raph asked before Shibina muffles in glee.

Raph smiles softly before he saw the full moon and smiles softly. "Hey Shibi, the full moon is so beautiful, isn't it?" Raph asked. Shibina noticed before she cheers with glee in muffles. Then timeskips for them to falling asleep, but Shibina is still awake by the thought spinning in her mind. 'What's going on? Raph is Tanjiro, so Leo is Zenitsu, Donnie is Inosuke and Nessie is Mitsuri. I'm Nezuko and I'm demonized. I have to learn this very carefully, so if I remember, they gotta stop the main demon that caused this, Muzan. Okay, better sleep before Raph gets suspicious.' Shibina thought to herself before she closed her eyes and sleep.

Before she was drifting to sleep, a scream was heard that woke the Demon Slayers up, they got up before they ran outside but Shibina was told to stay inside, just in case. The four saw the spider demons are attacking the village before the main spider demon appeared. "Well well, my little lovelies loves." A voice said before she appears into the moonlight.

The Demon Slayers had gotten their weapons out and Donnie placed the boar head over his face. "You better work on your words, Big Mama! Because we're gonna defend the village and beheaded you!" Nessie said. "Well, my cutie coos, looks like you four will be seeing each other in death!" Big Mama said before her spider demons charged at them, the Demon Slayers charged and beheaded the spider demon minions with their breathing abilities.

Shibina could smell blood and tried to resist herself from attacking, she got up and walked over to the entrance before she saw Leo and Donnie got hit, saw Nessie got webbed on the wall and saw Raph got pinned on the ground by the spiders before she saw the main spider demon. Her eyes glowed pink, she growled softly, her hair was undo to straight again and her saliva was oozing down softly.