CHAPTER NINE

@notelsiescobell : I came up with the most funnest idea ever omg

liked by : @gracieabrams and 1,0956,789 more.

@user5 : what do you mean by that Elsie 😨
^
@notelsiescobell : you'll see :)

@xochitlgomez : my heart skipped a beat when I read that caption.

@taylorswift : wait I don't even know about this 💔

@user4 : IF SHE COLLABS WITH GRACIE I WILL DIE.

@user10 : why am I actually scared..

@leenascobell : tell your sister elsiee
^
@notelsiescobell : no ❤️

gracie 🎀

HOLY FUCK GRACIE
I CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA EVER

WHAT TELL ME

WE SHOULD COLLAB

YES PLEASEE

ONLY A SONG THO
THEN WHEN IM ON BREAK
WE CAN MAKE AN EP

ANYTHING FOR UU

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT??

ALL I ASK SOUNDS GOOD NGL

OUR FANS R GONNA GO CRAZY

IKKK!! U WANNA WRITE IT?

PLS WRITE IT GRACIE YOU'RE TOO CREATIVE 🙏

ALR GIMME A FEW HOURS

ELSIE SMILED AT HER phone. Her best idea she has ever come up with is coming to life. It was bittersweet really. Both of there fandoms were begging for them to collab. They obviously both knew just kept it secret. Elsie started with the piano, making the notes.

It was hard without the song but she made it work. Soon enough she heard her phone ding. She was quick enough to open it up. Gracie written all the words down on a sheet of paper. Elsie harmonized the words. She could never come up with songs like Gracie can. Elsie decided to change some lyrics around before sending it back to Gracie.

Once Elsie had gotten it all figured out she brought it to show Aryan. Her mic was low so not everyone would hear it. "Aryan this is a song called all I ask. Gracie and I both wrote it." Aryan nods waiting for Elsie to play. She started playing the piano notes, before starting to sing.

Aryan stared at her the whole time. Elsie couldn't tell if he was fascinated or zoned out. Either would've been fine with her. She snapped her finger. Aryan pauses then says "you're my best friend." Elsie knew what it was, he is in love.

CRYING BECAUSE MY PARENTS SAID NO TO THE ONLY ARTIST THAT COMES TO MY TOWN THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE.