8. Make you proud

Começar do início

Yoo-jung thinks, 'If Yeonjun will stay here then I will never be able to take Jeon Groups under my control. I need to talk to Junghyun immediately."
Then only Seojoon enters inside the room. He asks, "What happened? Why are you still awake? It's already very late."
Yoo-jung says, "I was just going to sleep but then Yeonjun came to meet me. I was talking with him afterall after so many years I got to see my son."
Seojoon nods and says, "Now you must be happy right? Afterall your son is back to you. I think So-min noona did right thing by asking him to come back."
Yoo-jung says with a fake smile, "Offcourse."
They both then went to sleep.

Otherside Yoongi is driving his car. It's 3 a.m. in the morning. He picks his phone and calls Seokjin.
Seokjin who was sleeping peacefully receives the call without even looking at who is even calling and says, "Yes Namjoon! Why you called?"
Yoongi says in a teasing voice, "Jin if you love Namjoon this much then why don't you propose him."
Seokjin says in a embarrassed tone, "Oh Yoongi! Why are you calling me at this time?"
Yoongi asks in same teasing tone, "Oh can't I call you at this time Jin? Or is it only Namjoon's right to call you at night?"
Seokjin asks, "So you have called me to talk about me and Namjoon at this time?"
Yoongi says, "Don't be angry Jin."
Seokjin says, "I am not angry. Now tell me why you called me at this time? If Jimin came to know that then your engagement will be in danger."
Yoongi says, "Nothing like this is going to happen. Jimin is a very caring and understanding person. He knows you are just my friend."
Seokjin asks, "Oh so you have called me to tell me about Jimin's qualities?"
Yoongi says, "No. I have...."
Seokjin cuts him and asks, "Then why have you called me at this time?"
Yoongi says, "If you will let me talk then I will tell you na."
Seokjin says, "When I am even interrupting you? I am waiting for you to speak since you called me."
Yoongi looks at his phone in disbelief. The male has the audacity to ask when he is interrupting. Nonetheless he decides to not comment about it. Not wanting to have a long lecture at this hour of the night.
He says, "You know Jungkook asked me to talk to him after you all left. He sa....."
Seokjin again cuts him and asks, "What? Why? What he said?"
Yoongi just curses the male internally for again interrupting him and starts telling him about his talk with Jungkook.
Hearing everything Seokjin says, "Wow great. I am so happy after hearing all these things. You just wait Yoongi. I am sure now no one can stop Jungkook and Taehyung from meeting eachother. Yoongi you please try your best to convince Jimin."
Yoongi says, "Offcourse I will try my best. I just hope that soon everything becomes normal between Jungkook and Taehyung."
Seokjin says, "I also hope so. Now you should reach home soon. It's already very late."
Yoongi humms and disconnects the call.

Next morning

Taehyung is standing infront of mirror. He is looking really beautiful in a blue colour dress.

 He is looking really beautiful in a blue colour dress