Chapter 5

ChastityLee: captionthisandilikeyourcomment

2,700,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

"We need to have a little talk about your relationship with your bandmates." My dad tells me once my mom has arrived for the little intervention.

I snort, "And here I thought we were going to talk about my little drinking problem."

"We need to talk about that too." My mom gives me a look. "Attending your celebration gave me an insight into the type of relationship that you have with Cassie and India. I know that you have a history with Cassie but I don't think it's smart to be involved in a love triangle or any sort of romantic relationship with your bandmates."

"Why didn't I know about Cassie?" My dad looks between us. "You completely threw me off with the India hookup during lunch and now I'm finding out that you've been with Cassie."

"Cassie and I started dating when I came back from the boarding school." I chew on the inside of my cheek as I think back to my time in England. "We dated on and off for a year but things ended because I obviously have issues and I was sleeping with other people."

My parents give me a look of concern as I stare down at the table.

"You have to understand that I was a complete wreck when I came back from the boarding school and I was confused." I laugh as a tear rolls down my face. "Fun fact, I was in a relationship with my teacher for four months."

"WHAT!"

I cover my face with both hands as a manic laugh escapes my lips.

My dad grabs a hold of my hands, "What do you mean you were in a relationship with your teacher? Was it consensual?"

"She was barely sixteen." My mom bottom lip trembles. "It couldn't have been legal."

"That boarding school is where I became a woman." I grit my teeth as I'm reminded of all the things we were made to do and say. "There's nothing to cry about when it was over a decade."