CHAPTER TWELVE

"Be-cause I-I am pregnant hyung" 

Baekhyun looked at Soobin in shock who is now hiding his face in his palms and started crying loudly and messily.  Baekhyun gulps and looks around before going towards the door and locking it.  

Baekhyun sighs shakily as he turns around and went near the nightstand before taking the water bottle.  He went near Soobin and sat on the bed while handing the water bottle to Soobin.

"Binnie calm down first.  Drink some water", Baekhyun said while trying to look at Soobin's face who is now burying his face in between his knees and crying loudly. 

"Binnie calm down.  I-It's not good f-or your baby", Baekhyun said while Soobin looked up at him with red eyes.  Tears welled up in Baekhyun's eyes when he saw Soobin's messed up condition.  

The maknaes are like children to Baekhyun especially Yeonjun, Hyunjin and Soobin.  He cares deeply for Soobin because he knows how pure and innocent that kid is.  But seeing him so broken like this make him feel miserable.  

He wipes Soobin's tears which is rolling down his eyes non stop.  He made Soobin drink some water and rubs his back to calm the boy which fortunately worked.  Baekhyun kept the water bottle in the nightstand and looked at Soobin who is looking at his lap while sniffing.

"You are pregnant?", Baekhyun asked timidly while Soobin reached out under his pillow and grabbed something.  He handed the thing to Baekhyun who looks at the thing, a positive pregnancy test.  

"H-How W-hen?", Baekhyun asks while Soobin hangs his head down.  "I am sorry hyung", Soobin said while Baekhyun looks at him.  "There is nothing to be sorry about.  But how did this happen and most importantly whose baby is this?", Baek asked, and Soobin visibly stiffens at that.

"Father?  Why will he care about a baby which is according to him, is the result of me being desperate to get laid?", Soobin thought it in mind while chuckling.  "Binnie, who is the father?", Soobin snaps out of his thought when Baekhyun asks this question once again.  

Soobin gulps slightly while looking at Baekhyun who is looking back at him, waiting for his answer.  "I ca-n't tell this n-ow hy-ung", he says while Baek nods his head slowly.  "I won't force you Soobin.  It's your wish.  But...", Baek stops while Soobin looks at him.  

"The doctor would surely inform Bang PD Nim about this news", Baek said but frowns when Soobin chuckles.  "He already informed hyung, just after my test result came positive.  Also, I have to meet Bang PD Nim once I am fine", Soobin said while Baek nods his head.

"Are you willing to keep this baby o-", Baek's words are cut off by Soobin.  "I wouldn't dare to do that sin hyung.  The child has nothing to do with the mess, I am in right now.  It's my baby", Soobin said and Baekhyun couldn't help but notice the way Soobin is caressing his invisible bump.  

"Take rest now Binnie.  We will talk it out later", Baekhyun said while looking at Soobin's droopy eyes.  He made Soobin lay on the bed and covered him with blanket.  "About this-", Soobin's words were cut off by Baekhyun who smiles at him.  

"No one will know a thing until you tell yourself", Baekhyun said while Soobin weakly nods his head.  "Sleep well", Baekhyun said and kisses his cheek before leaving the room.  As soon as Baekhyun left the room, Soobin's smile vanishes as he is caressing his bump softly.  

"I hope you get the love you deserve from your dad, unlike me", Soobin said as a lonely tear escaped his eyes.  And before he knew, he fell into deep slumber.

On the other side: -

Jimin is standing on his balcony while looking at the night sky with emotionless face.  The conversation he had with Yoongi before flashed in his mind.