"No something wrong with his damn momma for not raising him right!" Savannah said plopping back down in her chair re sparking her blunt. This bitch always think she stressed.

"Your a fool."

We got interrupted when her dad came out. "Where the hell is Took?"

Took is the nickname rashaad dad gave him-(princess) (Like saying tooka without the a)

"Umm i dont know, why?" Savannah said not snitching on her brother

"I told his ass to cut the grass and he ain't here and the grass ain't cut!"

"Daddy he probably just hanging with his friends, imma try and call him."

"Tell his ass to come home asap!"

Savannah daddy went back in the house as she stared at me with this face (😬). "You wanna go to the gas station? That's probably where his broke ass at anyway."

"Yeah come on."

————————————————

Savannah pulled up to the gas station and guess who we see. These broke ass niggas. Well not my man but carry on.

"There go tj ugly ass right there." Savannah rolled her eyes and started putting on lip gloss.

I started get out the car checking my outfit. I had on this cute ass blue navy track suit with some white sandals.

As soon as i got close to where the boys was a boy walked up on me and Savannah

"Wassup shawty, how you doing?"

Savannah just looked at me then smiled. Here this bitch go finna do sum grimy. "Im good, whats yo name big bra?"

"Kenny shii, whats your?"

Before Savannah could even say her name, tj came and patted Kenny on the shoulder saying "She 16."

"Oh bitch fuck you ugly ass hoe." Savannah said. He really didn't have to out her age like that. The boy Kenny started walking away shaking his head.

"Who the hell you talking to? That nigga like 20" Tj started arguing with Savannah. I just rolled my eyes and then seen Kel looking at me. I turned my head quick as hell. He never texts me when drops me off. He a fucking thot pocket and i let him eat my pussy, HELPP!

He walked over to me slow while i was standing at the counter. "Whatever she want Quair put it on my shit." Kel said looking at the cashier. The cashier nodded his head.

"Ion need you paying for my shit i can do it." I said rolling my eyes. I ain't no broke bitch tf.

"I ain't say you cant just tryna be nice." He said pressing up behind me. He started moving my hair out the way, looking at my side profile while i mugged him.

"Go be nice to another bitch." I said getting my bag off the counter about to head back to the car. When i got outside i seen his ass still following me.

I looked over at shaad and started giggling. I walked over to him and he looked up from his phone at me mugging.

"Boo bitch go stare at your nigga." This nigga shaad one sassy bitch.

"Yo daddy said he gone beat yo ass for not cutting that grass, boo bitch that." I said sticking my tongue out. His friends and shit started laughing at him while he bucked at me.

"Don't get beat up stupid!"

I started walking back to the car seeing Savannah already in the mad mumbling to her self.

I ain't see Kel behind me until i was about to close the door. "Imma pick you up from your house later pack a bag."

I sat there with a straight face. "Ill think about."

Be chuckled a little bit before saying, "You don't got shit to think about cause i wasn't asking."

"Whatever." and he shut the door.

"You get that and i get a toxic, sassy ass nigga."

"You should've been knew tj was sassy, come on." Savannah pulled off from the gas station seeing shaad behind her she started laughing.

It was so many mf pictures in this chapter but do i gaf??? no ANYWAYYYYSSSS im rewatching stranger things for like the 8th time. Yall ready for season 5? and if yall havent watched it go watch rn!!!

ALSO yall hoes aint commenting and a bitch needs comments to see what yall think cause i be having writers block and i be needing ideas... Also when i get to 20 chapters im announcing my new book

A bitch like to be preoccupied💅🏾

anyway hope yall enjoy😘