Filler Chapter 2

Zaria Sierra Williams

Zaria was outside with Savannah while she was smoking a blunt

Zaria was outside with Savannah while she was smoking a blunt. It had been a few days since Zaria was with Kel. Savannah had called her over to chill.

"Sooo, you been acting like you got ripped out the plastic!" Savannah said

I just looked up at her trying to cover my smile. "Ohh shit you got that he ate my pussy smileee."

Savannah got up and did a damn happy dance. Zaria just stale faced her. "Bitch, so did you?"

"Yeah" I said hiding her face.

"Ayyy we going through the same thing!!!"

"Girl chill" I said

"Was it like you suck his shit up after or you wanted to slash his tires like yaya did to kentrell?"

"Your annoying asf yo-" I started laughing and shit because this bitch is funny as hell. Where do she come ip with this shit.

"What im just saying, is you gone tell me or do a bitch have to sit here and wait until stranger things season 5 come out?"

"Bitchhh shut uppp, it wass.... good good as shit."

"Ayyy suck up on that clit until that pussy got a hickey babyyyy." Savannah wild ass said.

"Girlll you better stop before unc hear you."

"My daddy do not be stunting me."

"Mhm"

I sat back on my phone swiping on stories on instagram. I stopped seeing shaad story.

ShaadTheReaper6:   30mins ago

Savannah looked in my phone with her face scrunched up

Savannah looked in my phone with her face scrunched up. "I just seen that shit, them hoes gay."

"Girl ain't yo nigga in the photo so he gay too?"

"He aint my nigga fuck him, he pissed me off."

"Something always wrong with yall." I said rolling my eyes.