"Whatever, sir. Thank you so much for standing up for us. You made us feel proud"

"We all are a family. How could I let you feel low? More than that, after sending you out of the company for money, what will I do having money?" he smiled.

Arnav smiled gratefully.

"We didn't know you guys were married. We just came to meet you. By the way, when will you come to the office?"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other.

"No problem, take your time..." he said.

"Thank you, sir"

"OK, I have to go to the office"

"Sir, please have lunch with us" Arnav requested.

"Yes, sir. you came to our house for the first time. that too after our wedding, please have lunch with us, sir" Khushi also said.

"Ok... we will have lunch" Bhashyam accepted the invitation.

Arnav looked at Arvind who nodded ok and ordered lunch for everyone. The ordered food arrived. All of them had lunch together.

"Do you guys have an idea to arrange for a wedding reception?" Bhashyam asked.

"Yes, sir, we are planning for it"

"That's nice"

"We will submit the leave application online sir"

"No problem... enjoy your day..." Bhashyam took their leave. So, did their friends, except Aman.

Arnav went to him and said something. Aman nodded ok. Arnav gave him a bit of paper. Taking it from him, Aman looked at that. He smiled, seeing that, and again nodded ok. He left.

Khushi saw that.

"What did you talk to Aman?" she asked.

"Suspense"

Khushi frowned.

"Wait for a while, you will get to know that"

Khushi nodded ok with a smile. She was curious to know what the surprise was.

Guptas went to GH only in the evening. As they had a good bond with Raizadas, they didn't feel awkward staying in RM like Akash. He was so guilty of facing Arnav and Khushi even though they didn't blame him. Maybe, that was what made him guilty.

Aparna went to the computer class as usual. She didn't ask Arnav to drop her. She didn't want to disturb her newly wedded brother. Ratna went to her room and came getting ready. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other.

"Mom, where are you going?" Arnav asked.

"Arvindji and I are going to the temple"

"Temple? Why suddenly?"

"Your wedding held all of a sudden. I'm going to arrange a pooja for your betterment. That's why"

"Oh..."

They saw Arvind coming.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

Ratna nodded ok. Taking Arnav and Khushi's leave, they left.

Sending them off, Arnav and Khushi locked the door.

"Let's go" Circling her shoulder, he walked.

He made her sit on the couch. Khushi was surprised. She thought he would take her to their room as no one was there at home. Yet, she didn't ask him about it. Laying on the sofa, he placed his head on her lap, making Khushi stun. Adding to it, he said,

"I don't know why, I was so eager to lay on your lap"

Khushi was looking at him with an unidentified expression. Arnav looked at her and asked,

"Whattt? Why are you looking at me like this?"

"You always wanted to lay on my lap..." she said in a slow tone.

Arnav raised his brows and asked,

"You mean Arjun?"

She nodded yes.

"Whenever we got a chance to be alone, you laid on my lap... you liked it very much"

"What else do I like? What else I speak to you...especially on our first night" he asked smiling.

"We spoke about our future"

"I think I was so dumb in the last birth," he said feeling sad.

"Why?"

"Then what? Instead of making out in the first night, I had been wasting time in planning about our future..."

Khushi hit his chest playfully, making him chuckle.

"Didn't we do anything useful?"

"Don't ask me about it"

"Why? Were they so dirty?"

"No... it was so silly. I spent time consoling you"

"Why did you console me? were not you ready for the first night?"

"It's not about our first night"

"Then?"

"My zodiac sign was Taurus"

"So?"

"Its GEM stone was diamond"

"Ok..."

"Before our wedding, we spoke about it one day, you said you would get me a diamond ring, after our wedding and would gift it on our first night"

Arnav who was lying on her lap sat straight and looked at her with a nameless expression.

"As we got married, eloping, you spent the maximum of your savings on our wedding. So, you didn't have that much money to buy a diamond ring for me. you felt so bad about it on our first night, no matter how hard I tried to console you, you felt bad about not keeping your word" She chuckled and looked at him who was staring at her.

"Whaaat?"

Arnav gulped down hard. That was when they heard a calling bell sound. Arnav went to open the door. Khushi saw Aman giving something to Arnav.

"Thank you, Aman"

"My pleasure"

Aman looked at Khushi who smiled at him.

"Bye, Khushi..."

"Bye" Khushi smiled.

Locking the door, Arnav again came to Khushi.

"What happened Arnav? Why are you silent?"

Arnav extended the thing Aman gave to him. Khushi widened her eyes with disbelief. It was a DIAMOND RING.

She looked at him thunderstruck.

"I wanted to give it to you on our first night. I ordered it a week ago. As our wedding was held suddenly, I could not give it to you last night because, as per the other, I can get it only today. So, I asked Aman to bring it"

"Why did you think of giving it to me?" she asked to know that.

"Honestly, I don't know... I just felt to give something to you when I crossed a jewelry shop. Until I entered the shop, I had no idea to buy a diamond ring..." he said unbelievably.

"What shall we name this?"

"Let it be anything... I'm Arjun... I do not doubt that. to make me understand that only, everything is happening I suppose"

Khushi nodded yes.

Taking her palm, he inserted the ring into her finger and kissed her palm lovingly. In no time, Khushi embraced him emotionally. Though Arnav could not remember anything, he felt a calmness in his mind after inserting the ring into her finger.

The END