(32)

The first couple of days with Padfoot flow by. It took some getting used to for both of us. Padfoot's biggest learning curve though is remembering who is in and out of costume, mine on the other hand is going to school with a dog. Apparently, I had forgotten to inform my classmates that I was getting a service dog so when we came in that first day everyone was confused. Austin spent the whole day berating me about how I should have told him, and I'd just tell him that I had forgotten.

The weekend came faster than I would have liked, one might wonder why, but both me and Peter would agree that this weekend will not be fun. A few weeks ago when Mr. Stark said he had a meeting with the press that he was dragging us to that weekend never came due to Mrs. Potts saying that he couldn't just through that on us. So the meeting was rescheduled to this weekend giving Pete and me some time to prepare. So when my alarm went off this Saturday morning I was less than willing to get up and get ready. But I did.

Peter's alarm went off again, and Padfoot wined at it as he was lying on his bed. "Is someone ready to start the day," I ask as I pet his head. Not wanting a hyper dog running around the room quit yet I turn my attention to my brother. "Peter it's time to get up, we sadly have things to do today," I tell him. He groans but gets up anyway. He goes from a 0 to a 60 though as he sees Padfoot laying there, rushing over and showing him with love. But my very good boy stays lying down waiting for my order. "OK Padfoot, I'm ready." He happily came to me, wagging his tail and smiling.

Peter went to the kitchen where as I and Padfoot headed down to the ground level to let him use the restroom before joining everyone in the common area. Like every Saturday morning everyone was dispersed around the kitchen, talking and eating. I finish getting Padfoot ready for the day before I join the rest of the Tower for breakfast.

____________

Mr.Stark, Mrs. Potts, Peter, and I are in the car heading to wherever the interview is going to be held. Of course, my nerves were skyrocketing, even though I was wearing my SI hoodie, which was supposed to help calm me down. I remember Mr. Stark saying that there was an AI within the hoodie, though I haven't noticed one. I mean I haven't really been looking, and I guess it would need some sort of intelligence to operate the way it does in the first place.

Once again I had gotten lost in my thoughts as I was snapped out of my thoughts by Peter shacking me violently by my shoulder. "Livi we're here!" I push my brother off me. "I can see that Web-for-brains." huh I'm not nervous anymore.

"OK, when we get out of the car Tony is going to get out first, followed by you two. There are going to be a lot of reporters trying to ask questions and get pictures, which is why you were given Sunglasses-" "Mostly because they look cool, and if you're going to be associated with me you need to be cool." Mr. Stark adds, cutting off Mrs. Potts. "Sure," she states dryly before continuing. "Olivia you have your earplugs? Good. And Happy is already here with Padfootq." I nodded along, showing that I was paying attention

The very expensive car we are in pulls up to the front of the building, as Mrs. Potts said, Mr. Stark gets out first, handing the keys to the valet. this is where he goes off-script, and the rest of us kind of just have to play along. Before Peter could open the door he goes to the passenger side, opening the door for Mrs. Potts, helping her out of the vehicle. Then he opens the door for Pete and me, and as I get out of the car he offers me his hand as he did for Mrs. Potts. "I'm not going to let a princess exit a car by herself." He gives me a smirk as I have no other option than to take his hand. though after I was out of the car he didn't let go of my hand, instead he led me down the walk as Peter walked on his other side.

When we entered the venue, I was reminded how out of place I was. This place was big, I guess it has to be as it is a studio for celebrity interviews. Anyway, we were brought to a changing room where we would wait to be called to the area where the interview would occur.