sora x reader

So i'll start with sora from no game no life ( i just loooove that anime).
---------------------------------------------------
You were a mere imanity but you weren't as dumb as stephanie dolla.
Sora challenged you to a coin game .
As you calculated the circular motion of the coin you were sure of it " heads "
You looked at him and he was smirking. The coin stopped middle " oh look at that its a draw who would've thought " he spoke .
you lauphed " do you think im stupid i heared a moving sound when you stood on top of the bolder the first time."
He smirks " win together or loose together"
You smiled " win "
His prize was that  you stay with him at all times while yours was to give you his books from the other world.
you ,shiro and sora sat in one room. Sora and shiro playing chess and you reading the book.
Steph gave you the cookies and went .
" by the way sora what does tokyo looks like ? " you asked .
him and shiro frose in place .
Then he glanced at you and went back to chess " never ask me that question again" . Your (e/c) orbs widened " why not? you haven't anwsered any of my questions " you exclamed .
He stands up and glare at you "stop being annoying and persistant . As your king i command you to shut up " he spoke
Those words killed you slowly. Sora never talked to you like this. He always respected you being the only one beside shiro who he never won against.he was always cool he was never the type to get mad or shout .
You stood up and glared at him " is that so ? Let me save you the trouble . You'll never see me again " you walked out and slammed the door and ran into your room crying . You closed your door and went straight to your bed and cried your eyes out .
You heared your door open . You glanced and noticed it was sora . He closed the door and looked at you.
You burried your head deep in your pillow " go away " you cried out he stopped on his way.
You heared nothing so you got your head off the pillow to check he was sitting on the ground and bowing .
" i'm so sorry (f/n) i didn't mean to.... It's just that topic is very sensitive to us .... I didnt know how to react " he spoke . You feel the appologetic tone . You hugged sora to his surprise . And he squeezed you " im sorry i'll never hurt you again . You're the only person besides shiro who i can't live without . "
Your eyes widened and you looked at sora he leaned in and kissed you . You melted into the kiss and held you bridal style and walked out .
When were in the room he sat you on his lap which was very embarassing to you.
Steph walked in . And sora smirked
" né steph , wanna play a game " he said smoothly.
She smirked " yes and this time i'll win". Not long after sora won
" okay my wish is........ Stop being in love with me " your eyes widened why did sora reverse his first wish .
" why ?" steph asked .
" cause (f/n) is the only girl who is allowed to love me . " he looked at you and you smiled .
" yeah ,i love you" you said .
He smiled at you " i love you more " he kissed your lips . And you layed you head on his chest reading the book while he played chess with shiro
-------------------------------------------------
Okay dont forget to comment your thoughts and request anime characters or even game of thrones character ( yes im willing to do that ). And rate do your thing and ill see you next time take care and stay safe