hehe toyzzzzz

"Come onnn, I know you'll like it!" Jake pleaded.

Johnnie's face turned as red as a ripe tomato, his eyes wide with embarrassment. He couldn't believe what Jake was suggesting, especially on a live stream for the whole world to see. His heart raced in his chest, and he stammered, trying to find the right words to refuse without causing a big scene.

But Jake wasn't one to take no for an answer. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he waved the vibrator in front of Johnnie's face, teasing him with its vibrating hum. "Just try to stay quiet. It'll be a fun little challenge!" Johnnie, still not convinced, looked around awkwardly. Jake giggled, his voice low and persuasive. "Just think of the thrill!"

Jake moved closer to Johnnie, lowering his voice further, making the suggestion sound more sensual than he had before. In his earnest tone, he said, "Johnnie, I promise it'll be worth it."

He knew he should say no - this was ridiculous, and he wasn't into such things. But Jake's infectious smile was too tempting to resist. So, with a hesitant shrug, he accepted Jake's request. Well damn, can't back out now.

He sat down on his chair, preparing to go live. Viewers quickly flood the chat, around 3000 people already there.

He fidgets, aware of the vibrator pressing against his walls. Fortunately, Jake hasn't turned it on yet.

Anticipation had begun to build within him, as he realized he had no real control over the situation anymore. His eyes were glued to the chat, reading silly comments but also making sure no one had caught on yet. But he wasn't expecting anything this soon, obviously. Maybe some viewers feel something's off, he doesn't know.

Johnnie glanced nervously at Jake, who was watching him with a mischievous grin. He knew that look all too well- it meant trouble.Something bad was about to happen,and he—

25%.

Johnnie's eyes widened, feeling embarrassed as he started to stutter. His grip on his chair tightened, and he could feel the vibrations of the device pulsating inside him. It was excruciatingly embarrassing.

His gaze never left the chat window. Jake grinned, chuckling softly to himself as he watched his friend squirm.

50%.

>wtf is going on lol

>Are you okay?

>ROSE TOY ACTIVATED

>SOMEONE RECORD THIS

>HELP???

>You sick? Lol

>You guys are overreacting.

>ITS ALREADY ON X LMAOOO

"I-it's really hot in here haha." Johnnie said under his breath, trying to convince the viewers. He tried changing the topic, answering questions in his chat, but it seemed impossible as everyone was focusing on... something else.

Jake went on camera, hiding the remote behind his back as he bent down a bit to read the comments. "Oh, what's going on guys?" He asked, knowing very well what was going on.

"Dude, W-what the fuck is a rose toy?" Johnnie asked, Jake giggling at his stuttering.

"You alright dude?" Jake teased. He put his hand on Johnnie's shoulder, pretending to be concerned.

"Y-yup." Johnnie replied. He twitched when he felt Jake's hand on his shoulder. 'This absolute psychopath,' he thought.

60%.

Johnnie shifted in his seat, feeling the vibrations of the device pulsating deep within him. He nearly screamed as he felt it touch his prostate. The embarrassment of being livestreamed while this was happening was unbearable.

He tried to remain composed, but the feeling was becoming more intense with each passing second. Was he slowly turning it up now??

75%.

80%.

Johnnie soon couldn't focus on the chat, as the vibrator continued to overstimulate him. It was actually starting to hurt. Maybe he should—

100%.

Yeah, he's not gonna be able to walk for a few days.