A Prayer For my Sisters.

Dear my lord Almighty GOD Allah and Your Holiness Your Son Jesus Christ, 

Thank you with all my heart for being my darlings, my dears, my loves, my beautifuls, my sisters who are my innocent Angels to me. You are my life. I have loved you ever since the beginning of time. i knew you before in Heaven and before in past lives when we were together, choosing to stay together always and be with mum and dad who we love, and i knew you by heart since the seond of my birth. We loved each other always and our bond and relationship will never fade or be broken - we wanted each other to be our family. You are our Lords God and Jesus's blessings to me. You are so ultimately and timelessly beautiful, a completely pure and natural beauty in person and in your vision, and you do not even have to try, because your eyes and your smile make the entire world love you and we are all drawn to you. You are the stars, the queens, the princesses. You are Gods pride, grace and glory. I LOVE YOU all dearly with my entire being, my All, my everything and my heart and soul. You are so precious and unique to me. You are always in my Prayers. You are Gods graetest gift - let your light and love shine!
God bless you!

Angel Mary Clement with love from God and Jesus. 

Amen.