Xie Purou handed her the candied haws of sugar haws, not understanding what she was anxious about.

Chu Ling: "I'll try the new product first."

Shi Zhu: "I've eaten it before you many times!"

But... Xie Purou doesn't seem to make many meals, right? How did you get to eat it so many times first?

I thought about it and asked.

If you dont ask, you wont know. If you ask, you will be shocked.

Two childish ghosts actually regard this as a competition? And being the first to eat new store snacks counts as part of the competition.

Shi Zhu gritted his teeth and bought it, "Humph, I want one of each!"

The four of them were eating next to them, and Xie Purou continued to arrange the candied haws, waiting for the guests.

After about five minutes, Little Orange and Little Pear arrived after receiving the message, and their eyes lit up when they looked at Tanghulu.

There are many children in the orphanage, and they all eat a big pot of food. In their memory, they only ate candied haws once.

It was a wealthy family who came to select a child for adoption. They originally liked Gu Qingli, but she happened to be sick for the past two days.

The uncle said he didn't want any weak children, so he bought candied haws for every child in the orphanage, and the adoption was abandoned.

Gu Qingli looked at the candied haws in her hand, feeling sour in her heart.

That time I was about to have a family...

Her desire to have a family was cut off by a bunch of candied haws.

That bunch of candied haws is the only one in my memory. It tastes bad and bitter.

This time she bought one for herself and her sister.

Since the candied haws on a stick is so small, the system determines that you only need 8 points per skewer. The spicy candied haws on a stick is even cheaper, only 3 points.

"Sister, you eat too, it's so sweet and delicious."

Gu Qingcheng handed Gu Qingli the sugar-orange candied haws that she had only eaten one in her hand. She smiled silly and sweetly, dispelling the unhappiness caused by the past in Gu Qingli's heart.

With her hand, Gu Qingli ate one of her sugar oranges.

After biting open the sugar coating, sweet juice splashed into her mouth. The pulp tasted very good when chewed together with the crunchy sugar coating.

Who says she has no family? Her sister is the family she depends on for life.

"It's delicious. Everything Xiao Chengzi gives to my sister is delicious."

It was originally meant to coax the child, but the more Gu Qingli ate, the more delicious it became. He couldn't help but eat all the sugar oranges left in his sister's hand.

Gu Qingcheng's cheeks puffed up, "Sister!"

"I want to eat my sister's too!"

After saying that, she stood up and bit off the strawberry in the middle of the string of three-color candied haws in Gu Qingli's hand.

Her mouth was too small and she couldn't bite it all in one bite, leaving some strawberries unbited.

"Ahhh my strawberry!"

A food fight began between the two sisters, each trying to get a piece of the other's hand without eating any of it.

Xie Purou looked at it and laughed.

Childhood is so good, the smiles on their faces are so happy, and suddenly I want to destroy their happiness.

"Tongzi, when schools are opened, can I give them a set of three-year college entrance examination and five-year simulation for free?"

[Host, are you no longer a human being? 】

"What bad thoughts can I have? I just want them to succeed in their studies."

As he said this, bad plans in his heart were crackling.

[The enemy has ten seconds to arrive on the battlefield, host please be prepared. 】

"Um?"

Ten seconds later, Xie Purou's slender figure and the trolley were submerged in the crowd.

Xiao Ke had just come out from the store after sweeping around. Now it was really full, and there was no gap in the space.

I dont know if the system deliberately arranged the location of the store in the middle of the snack street. As soon as they went out, they saw a stall of candied haws.

From a distance, the color combination is very beautiful, and it is a rare bright color in the apocalypse.

"Well, I suddenly felt that the pockets of my clothes could be stuffed a little more..."

"Actually, I just ate and it seems that I have almost digested it. I can still eat some more!"

"How about we go over and take a look?"

Xiao Ke was a little hesitant. He would definitely need something to eat if he went there.

"There are many children in the base, and they have never seen anything like a candied haws of apple..."

Okay, okay, lets start playing the emotional card.

They really know Xiao Ke, and they will do this if they know him.

The plane also has a limited weight. Xiao Ke hesitated because he was worried that he would not be able to control it and would have to buy a lot. It would be bad if he could not carry it on the plane.