ʚ | 021

────────────────────────────

title ; valentines date
pairings ; reader x bf!heeseung
warnings ; none (?)
genre ; fluff
wc ; 615

────────────────────────────

lee heeseung — 이희승

you were super excited to see what your boyfriend had in store for your Valentines present. you searched the house looking for him but he wasn't even there. you stood there confused, looking through your phone to see if he left a message.

"is he really still working? on valentine's day?" you rolled your eyes knowing they don't normally get holidays off, especially valentine's day. you shrugged and headed towards your shared room, setting your phone on the bedside table before seeing a small, folded up piece of paper.

grabbing it, you immediately recognized heeseung's handwriting. you scanned the words, a smile curving on your lips.

"i've got a game, wanna play? come find me. hint: remember our first kiss?" of course you remembered. you quickly grabbed your phone and dashed to the door, quickly putting your shoes back on.

you drove to the high school where you two first met. you'd had a huge crush on him and eventually gained enough confidence to ask him out. you walked toward the board right outside the school gates where you had your first kiss with him. a very romantical and movie esque moment.

pinned on the metal board, right under the school's name, was yet another piece of paper. you grabbed it, unfolding the paper and scanning the handwriting that pasted it.

"you remember, good. +1 point. but remember our promise?" you stared at the paper for a second, retracing your memory of any truly meaningful promises you've made with him. your eyes gleamed, remembering the promise you'd made shortly after heeseung's debut.

you made your way to a familiar field, the grass a faded green, and the cold water flowing in the creek just nearby. you walked toward the little patch of dandelions that you made your promise on, the sound of rushing water soothed your ears. you looked at the old, tall tree that stood next to the patch, another piece of paper posted on it.

you carefully read the words on the paper, "make a wish, keep that promise, remember our prayer. +1 point. now remember topi?"

topi? your heart bursted just hearing his name. of course you remembered topi. you got back in your car, driving to the first ever pet cafe you've ever been to. you wondered if that cafe still had the oreo colored cat that you fell madly in love with.

you entered the pet cafe, greeted by a waitress dressed cutely in red, pink, and white, her white apron covered with pink hearts to perfectly suit the valentine's day aesthetic. she guided you to the second floor, the floor with all the adorable cats.

as soon as you entered the room, your eyes landed on a smiley heeseung holding the fluffy oreo cat that you absolutely adored.

you quickly walked toward them, immediately petting the adorable cat that eagerly nudged into your hand.

"happy valentine's day, baby," heeseung said, grabbing your attention as he extended his hand to you, a paper folded within it. you grabbed the paper, sitting down, and unfolded it.

"my world without you is but a shattered soul dissipating into despair. in this day of admiration, i grant our love to meet once more in something that will fill our voids endlessly. our child of another, let's spend our love together, loving topi."

you gasped reading the last part especially. looking at heeseung with heart filled eyes, you smiled. "how?"

"all of the cats and dogs here are up for adoption," heeseung said as he held topi closer to his chest, the fluffy oreo cat purring loudly. you gently hugged the both of them, making sure not to suffocate topi.