Do I open it? 

I gripped my pack of gum nervously, and threw it back in my bag. My eyes flickered back and forth from my trembling hands to the box that was now visible from inside my purse. 

My conscience was over come with curiosity and went in to snatch out the box. I didnt resist on opening it and popped the lid as soon as my fingers met the lock, revealing sparking gems and a long silver chain. 

I was left gazing at the beautiful piece of jewlery in my hands. My fingers delicately picked it up and held it near the street light, smiling slightly as it reflected of a gorgeous green glow. 

When I was about to put it back in its box, I noticed a small paper sticking out of one of the corners. I swapped the items in my hands and held the note closer to the light.

"Like the necklace? it's yours if you can keep it a secret." 

I looked around the streets nervously, slipping the box back into my carry on bag. 

Just as my watch beeped 7:40, the bus pulled up on the sidewalk. I sat up lazily and shouldered my bag on my shoulder, about to hop on the bus.

"Wait! Tiffani!" I heard someone call my name from a distance. 

I turned around quickly to see Lucy running in her jammies down the street, with Niall shortly behind her. 

I shuffled awkwardly in my spot as she whispered something to Niall. He looked at her reluctantly then shifted his glance over at me. His blue eyes were piercing in the night and if eyes could speak words his would be yelling: "I'm watching you." 

He leaned down and planted a kiss on her cheek as she shooed him back in to the hotel. 

I looked down at my feet as she was now standing in front of me, still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you getting on or not?" Asked the bus driver in a old raspy voice. 

I looked over at him genuinly confused as Lucy stepped in front of me.

"No, she's staying." 

He nodded at Lucy with out a care in the world and shut the door roughly. The loud engines picked up again and I watched as the bus dissapeared around the block. 

I looked back at Lucy who was grabbing on to the side of her stomach wich a pained expression on her face. My heart swelled as I remembered that she had been poisoned as well.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

I listened to her chuckle which made my lips curve up a bit. I hadnt heard her laugh in a while.

"I feel like I have creatures living in my stomach," She said whilst making a sour face. "It's not very pleasant but it'll pass."

I nodded but curved my lips back downwards, she was still sick and for some messed up reason it was my fault. 

"So why cant I take the bus now?" I asked, with my eyes still locked at Lucy gripping her waist intensively.

"No one is allowed to leave the hotel until the check is over. Its mandatory." She whispered, already tugging at my jumper. 

"What check? We usually count up when we arrive at the airport." I noticed her body tense like she was keeping something from me.

"Tif there's been a robbery at the acution. The necklace they had pre-ordered has been stolen." 

***

Lucy and I had walked inside the lobby and to my surprise, everyone had gathered inside as well.