Chapter Two

before yall read this chapter go reread chapter one because I changed the whole chapter one because I wasn't ready to turn jump so fast in the book yet that's why I was so stuck on updating

Chapter Two

" Glock i'm late for work and Osari is gonna kill me " Octavia whined as he held a tight grip on her body refusing to let her up. Octavia knew she should've set an alarm when she felt herself falling asleep earlier but she was too tired to even look for her phone after the way Glock had put it down on her .

" Osari ain't gonna do shit " Glock mumbled .

" Yes she is . I don't know why Riq let that crazy ass bitch run the club she really takes that job serious. Bitch be giving us points and shit if we're late . She just fired Shaquann yesterday cause she had five points " Octavia explained .

" She ain't gonna fire you she's your sister " Glock told her .

" Yes she is .. that bitch is mean . Did I tell you Ohana came to my house crying two weeks ago because Osari punched her and left a knot on her forehead "

" Good , Ohana got a smart ass mouth " Glock said .

" Whatever .. let me up I need to go for Osari tries to fire me too " She said. Glock sucked his teeth but let her up . He tried to stay woke but all he remembered was hearing her cutting the shower on before he fell back to sleep.

As soon as Octavia cut the shower on her phone starting ringing and she saw it was Osari calling her . She started not answer but she knew Osari would just pop up where she was at .

" I'm on my way now . I accidentally overslept but i'll just stay a little late " Octavia answered the phone immediately pleading her case because she knew what she was calling for .

" No bitch don't even worry about coming tonight " Osari told her .

" What why ? "

" Cause I said so . I'm tired of you thinking you can just do what you want cause i'm your sister so you're suspended until I say you can come back "

" Osari this is some bullshit .. You act like you never overslept before " Octavia yelled .

" Octavia you do this shit all the time . If I let you get away with doing whatever you want then these other bitches will think they can too so no you get no favoritism from me " Osari said .

" You need to get some dick , you mean ass bitch " Octavia said before hanging up the phone.

She cut off the shower and decided to get back in the bed with Glock to go back to sleep . No point in staying woke when she couldn't go work anyways .

" what happened ? " He asked feeling Octavia snuggle close to him .

" the bitch told me i'm suspended "  She said causing Glock to chuckle . " that's not funny this bitch think she the manager at walmart or some shit . it's a fucking strip club . she lucky she hit hard otherwise I would try to fight her "

" please don't fight her , I don't want your nose to get broken again " he joked cashing her to suck her teeth.

" she needs some dick "

" i'm pretty sure she gets dick "

" from who ? " Octavia asked causing Glock to look at her like she was stupid .

" her nigga , who else ? "

" who ? " Octavia asked .

" she got another nigga besides my cousin ? " Glock raised an eyebrow .