Chapter 1

I know I already published the first chapter but I really rushed to put out that chapter because y'all kept asking for an update and I should've just made yall wait cause I wasn't trying to time jump so early on in the book so this is the new chapter one . The little bit yall did in the previous chapter still applies but we not there just yet . This new chapter takes place a year after the last book like in the prologue

Chapter 1

" I better not get a call from Beretta from the jail trying to go off cause you the one asked me to come run errands with you " Tory told Osari .

It was early Friday morning and after dropping the kids off at school she called and asked him if he was busy cause she wanted to spend time with him. She had been clinging to him since she had fell out with Quan and Key.

" Beretta knows that we be together " Osari told him rolling her eyes . " and you're acting like you're scared or something "

" it never gave scary " Tory said causing Osari to look at him and bust out laughing before she rolled her eyes because she knew he was mocking her and the way she talked .

" shutup and come'on " she said as she cut her car off and grabbed her purse . " you got your wallet right ? " She asked .

" I do but i'm not buying you shit " He frowned . Osari had him with her at the strip mall that had TJ Max , Marshalls's , Ross and more  . No matter how much money they made Osari never acted like she was too bougie to hit up regular retail stores.

" Why not ? That's what friends do buy each other stuff "

" I'll buy you something to eat but im not bout to buy all this shit you gonna be picking up in here " He said causing her to smack her teeth .

" I should've invited Keem , he would've paid for everything and he wouldn't have made me drive "

" That's cause he wanna fuck you " Tory said causing her to smack her teeth .

" Y'all always think somebody wanna fuck me . Why can't he just be my friend , how me and you are friends ? " Osari asked .

" come'on let's go " Tory said choosing not to respond to her as he got out of her car .

Osari grabbed her purse and led the way inside of the store that she wanted to look in first. Tory smacked his teeth when Osari grabbed his hand because she was about to drag him all over the place.

" These are cute huh ? " She said showing Tory the Steve Madden purses .

" Yeah " He told her .

" I gotta get one for me and Sani " She said .

" When you gonna talk to Zakeyah ? How you just gonna replace her with a new bitch ?  " Tory asked .

He hated that they had been holding this grudge against each other for long . It's been a year and six months and it seemed like they had no plans on rekindling their friendship anytime soon .

" I'm not replacing anybody . She's the one that's mad at me because I don't want to go against my brother for her because she's being jealous and immature . " Osari reminded him .

" Osari I understand that Kendall is your brother but you just became cool with him , you and Key have been friends since elementary . "

" Right is right and wrong is wrong , Torrence " She said .

" Don't call me by my fucking government name " Tory fussed .

" Look I didn't invite you out for you to be advocating for me to get back cool with Quan and Key . I invited you out to spend time with you " Osari told him.