𝟎𝟒 | 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥

Começar do início

"We have some concerns with you going right now," his mum said, patting Clark on his arm and offering support.

"Isn't that why we moved here?" Jordan asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, we came here so that your father and I would be around more and we'd have more time to spend together as a family," Lois said, shutting him down and Jace withheld rolling his eyes. He loved his parents but he also thought there was no point in having kids if you knew you wouldn't be able to fully be there for them. They both had important jobs and it would've been clear to see they wouldn't be able to have three kids and do their job, regardless of Superman activities.

"And to live in a safer place for me to teach you about your powers and the reason you have them," Clark said, looking at Jordan and Jace nodded along hoping it wouldn't be pointed at him. He had some ability to move things but he didn't show any other signs of the other known Superman abilities.

"Well, what do I need to learn? I'm a little stronger. So what?" Jordan shrugged defensively.

"You're a lot stronger, and you've had an ocular release of energy," Clark bluntly told him and Jordan scrunched his eyebrows up and asked, "A what?"

"Is that seriously what it's called?" Jon asked and Jace let out a laugh at the ability name.

Lois sighed and said, "It doesn't matter what it's called. He almost hurt a bunch of kids."

"It was an accident. I don't even know how it happened." Jordan told them and Jace kept quiet at that.

"That's exactly our point," She said.

"So I'm just not gonna go to school?" Jordan asked annoyed, his voice going up a level at their words. Jace winced at that, he hated school like most kids but it would be hard to be settle if he didn't show up with them, he would be an outcast again.

"Until we know how to keep it from happening again, yes. You won't be going either Jace, not until we figure out your ability." Clark said and Jace choked on the burger and looked up with a glare. He swallowed and let out an angry, "What? I've got control, I've only had one outburst."

"No, we need to run tests. We don't know if you'll have similar abilities to Jordan or me and until you tell me the truth of the outburst then I can't trust it was only one," Clark said and Jace shook his head and threw the half-eaten burger on the table and stood up, his chair scrapping against the table.

"That is the truth. It was one time, no one got hurt or knew it happened," Jace defended himself, he didn't appreciate being treated like a guinea pig or something dangerous. If he wanted to hurt people it would be with his fists, not some power.

Clark let out a deep sigh, clearly not believing him but Jace wasn't going to tell him. Sure, he was free with his sexuality but his family didn't know, he knew Jon was suspecting but he just wasn't ready to tell them or rather he didn't care enough to tell him. He wasn't different just because he liked guys and he really didn't want to have that conversation but he wasn't going to tell his stuck-up dad he found out he had powers after having sex with a college student.

Jace shook his head, grabbed the half-drunk coke and walked back upstairs, leaving them to watch after him. Jace was usually the most level-headed except when one of his brothers was in trouble so it was uncommon sight to see him get mad.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐄, was a lot calmer about the new situation after a good sleep. He understood his father's reasonings but that didn't mean he had to be happy about it, he wanted to go to school with his friends and go back to normal. His father had woken him up and told him to wear something warm and then left, Jace was surprised he didn't bring up his outburst. Since he couldn't go to school and ultimately smoke weed with Silas he decided to listen.