𝟎𝟏𝟔 who's fault is it that you're a cheater?

his whisper stunned me, goosebumps rising down my exposed back.

His hands hang loosely on my waist, puting his distraction to use, i manage to push him away. Immediately regretting the cool breeze instead of his warm graze. wait what! oh hell no.

"the fuck's wrong with you, psycho?", I hissed.

He grasps my arms pulling me closer again till he's just a breath away. "glad you're back from whatever silent treatment you were on", he marveled, his lips curving up into a weird expression that looked pretty close to glee yet i believe that it belonged to an asylum.

My eyes narrow at his spontaneous clingy side, why does he keep touching me? weirdo.

I felt my expression almost mirroring his but before he'd realize, it vanished.

i was in my head all the time that i didn't realize when we reached beside the rest. when did we even reach the house, let alone find them.

"kyujin you good? you seem dazed out", reina blurted and the others turn to look at me. their eyes full of worry.

"your face is so red. are you okay?", yunjin inserts, embarrassing me further. To add to my dilemma, hanbin turns to look at me, his almond eyes finding me.

He holds my hand tighter, furthermore using his free hand, slithering it and placing it on my cheek. His eyes narrowed as his eyebrows drew together. He took his hand back, muttering something i couldn't hear.

Not even a moment later, his sly hand creept up my jaw as he pulls my face closer.

"what are you doing?", I squeaked, sneaking a glance at my friends who pretended to turn their heads away and looked at everything but us.

i try to speak again but am shut down as he places his cheek on my forehead, and pulls away just as quickly.

"your temperature's normal. does your head hurt?", he asks.

no, but my heart is about to burst for sure.

i shake my head meekly as he nods his head, his eyes sparkling as they meet mine amd stay still.

I clear my throat.

"uh.. since you're all good, let's enjoy?", hao scratches back of his head and tangles his hands with yunjin and reina, dragging them further into the crowd.

"kyujinnie, there you are!", from a distance, sunbi waves her hand at me, a sheepish smile plastered on her face. god i don't want to deal with a drunk hoe.

sunbi stumbles on her steps about to fall on hanbin but i grip his fingers, pulling him away last minute. and sunbi ends up falling down on her face on the floor. deserved bitch.

the party immediately erupts in whispers and laughs, well enough knowing that sunbi and hao were dating hence, she should've been my friend but i purposefully let her disgrace herself. cheaters like her don't get any minute of honor in their life.

"get up cheater or will your thirsty mouth only get up to wet some dick", i snarl at her as she chuckles, still sweeping the floor with her broomstick hair. reina walks up to the scene, scowling at the octopus on the floor.

"there you were sunbi, after the news of you cheating on hao with matthew got to me, i pictured you just like this, all miserable and the best part is that i didn't even make any effort for this. matthew probably threw you out of his house.", reina gushes harshly, silencing the mob formed around the sleeping cheater sunbi.

everybody was in a shock because the rainbow happy-go-lucky reina never mocked anyone like this, at least not in the public and it just shows how much she dislikes the act of disloyalty.

matthew stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes widen as he takes in the scene of the passed out weeping and wailing sunbi on the floor.

now he has nowhere to hide.

new chp!!!after a little more angst

new chp!!!
after a little more angst...... we'll get the fluff.