-What Dreams Are Made Of-

A/N: "What Dreams Are Made Of" Brent Morgan

Keefe's POV: 

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?

I've never been one to believe in fate or destiny. But when I first laid eyes on Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I knew there was something extraordinary about her. Maybe it was the way she effortlessly commanded a room, her bright smile lighting up even the darkest corners, or the unyielding strength in her brown eyes. Whatever it was, I was captivated from the moment we met.

I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright.

Our love story didn't begin like a fairytale. There were no grand gestures or sweeping declarations of love. It was a slow burn, a gradual realization that she was the missing piece of my puzzle. We started as friends, allies in a world torn apart by secrets and deceit. But as our bond deepened, so did my feelings for her.

When I see you smiling, I go, "Oh, oh, oh."

I remember the first time she kissed me. It was on a crisp autumn night, the air tinged with the promise of change. We were standing on a balcony overlooking the glittering city below, lost in our own little bubble of reality. And then she leaned in, her lips soft and warm against mine, and everything else faded away. In that moment, I knew she was the one I had been searching for.

I would never want to miss this.

But love isn't always easy, especially when you're part of a world plagued by danger and uncertainty. Our lives were filled with battles, both physical and emotional, as we fought to protect each other and those we held dear. And through it all, Sophie was my rock, the steady presence that grounded me in the chaos.

'Cause in my heart, I know what this is.

There were moments of doubt, of fear that we wouldn't make it out alive. But every time I looked into her eyes; I found the strength to keep fighting. She was my light in the darkness, my beacon of hope when all seemed lost.

Hey now, hey now. This is what dreams are made of.

And then came the day when everything changed. When we faced our greatest challenge yet, a threat that could tear us apart forever. As we stood side by side, ready to confront our destiny, I knew that no matter what happened, I would always love her with every fiber of my being.

Hey now, hey now. This is what dreams are made of

In the end, we emerged victorious, scarred but unbroken. And as we stood in the aftermath, surrounded by the wreckage of our past, I took her hand in mine and whispered those three words that had been echoing in my heart since the day we met.

"I love you, Sophie. With everything I am."

And in that moment, as she smiled through tears, I knew that our love was the stuff that dreams are made of. A love that transcended time and space, a love that would endure even the harshest storms.

I've got somewhere I belong.

So here we are, two souls intertwined in a world of magic and wonder, facing whatever challenges may come our way. And as long as I have her by my side, I know that together, we can conquer anything. Because our love is a force to be reckoned with, a bond that nothing can break.

I've got somebody to love

And as we look towards the future, hand in hand, I know that our love story is just beginning. And I can't wait to see where our journey takes us next. Because with Sophie by my side, the possibilities are endless.

This, my friends, is what dreams are made of.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183