𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

"i didn't" she sighed, leaning away and lifting her hands to play with his beard "i don't know why you want to shave. it's the perfect lenght"

"i know you hid the razors"

"i didn't" she groaned, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face on his neck again "i don't appreciate you saying lies"

"okay, okay. i'm sorry. i won't shave, okay?" he laughed softly, moving his arms to wrap the around her lower back, holding her tightly against his body.

"thank you. can i sleep here?" she mumbled, closing her eyes as the feeling of his heart beating calmly relaxed her.

"of course you can baby"

"wait, where are your brothers?" she asked, half aware about the fact that the house was too silent.

"jack wanted to drive around and luke went with"

"oh, okay"

quinn smiled warmly, lifting his hips to move further down the couch to make her more comfortable, feeling utter comfort by the way she held him "the family skate is tomorrow" he whispered, leaning his cheek on her head.

"oh my god. i almost forgot. i'm so sorry" she whispered back, her eyes flying open and her hold on him tightening, worried that he might get mad.

"it's okay dev" he chuckled, his chest filling with admiration for the girl laying on his chest "you gonna be able to go?"

"of course. i cleared my schedule for that since you told me. i just kinda forgot"

"if you tell me where you hid the razors i might forgive you" he cheekily asked earning a dramatic sigh from devon.

"don't forgive me then"

"you did hide them then?" he asked, a triumphant smile on his face.

"shut up. i wanna sleep"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"jack rowden! we're gonna be late!" devon yelled from the garage as she and luke waited for the two brothers to come. luke was already sat in the back like a sulking teenager.

"you can be late!" she heard him yell back which just annoyed her more.

"doesn't mean i want to be!" she grumbled loudly, smiling once she saw quinn walked through the open door and stop in the passenger side where she was sitting.

"just hurry up rowdy!" luke yelled from the open window as he tried to ignore quinn and devon on the front.

"i'm ready. ugh, you're so bossy" jack whined as he walked and opened the back door, pushing luke so he could sit behind dev's seat.

"crawl in a hole and die" she grumbled, a smile slipping in when quinn took off his beanie to put it on her head before closing the door and walking to the driver's seat.

"wow! okay dev. i see"

"quinn, please drive. i'm getting sick of him" she said in a deadpanned tone, referring to jack. luke just laughed loudly, amused at the whole situation.

after what felt like hours due to jack's annoying nature, the group finally arrived to the arena.

since christmas was in less than a week, the canucks had decided to invite their players and their families for a nice skate and a dinner afterwards. jack and luke being here was just a coincidence.

quinn and devon walked hand in hand while the two boys followed behind them. devon was telling quinn how excited she was to see everyone and to skate with him. to do something that meant so much to him was special for her.