6-10

I felt my heart racing, is he really leaning in for a little smooch?

He inches closer and closer to my face, slowly closing his beautiful, golden eyes.

As soon as his lips almost touched mine, I slid my fingers right between us.

"Not today, you saw the wrong side of me..."

He chuckled,"I'd love a challenge!"

I squirmed a bit in this chair, he was only a few inches from my face.It was so hard to refuse a little kiss from him.

"After you've finished your meal, would you like to have a walk in my garden?"

He even has a garden? What does he not have? I could not refuse that!

"Of course!" I trembled

It was kind of chilly in this room.... or was it the akward tension between us?

"I have of change of clothes for you," he nonchalantly said,"You need them if you are going outside."

He is so thoughtful, he got me a spare change of clothing!

As I finished breakfast, I went back to the room I woke up in to change clothes.

As I was changing, I heard a creak in the door.

It was Armondo.

He had saw me naked!!!

I embarrassed myself in front of him, once again.

"Oh, my!" he yelled,"I'm so sorry!"

Honestly, it was fine. I kissed him, already....what's the big deal?

He quickly closed the door and ran off.

I finished changing, and headed back, towards the kitchen. I was hoping to find Armondo back in the kitchen, waiting on me.

Instead, I saw him standing at the end of the hallway. His back was turned opposite of the room.

I quietly walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "I'm ready, now...."
——————————————————

He sighed,"Let's make our way to the garden."

He held out his arm for me to teather mine into. This unexplainable feeling....

We walked down a few flights of stairs.

I just thought that I just met him and I need to learn about him as much as possible!

I soon saw a pair of tall, brown doors, standing in front of us.

Armondo opened the doors with both of his arms, to reveal an amazing room filled with plants and many different flowers!

"I knew you would like it!" he laughed.

He was right, judging my face, as I stared in awe.

The green house was so colorful!

He suddenly reached for my hand and weaved his fingers through mine.

He obviously knows how to make people fall for him...

In that very moment, his phone rang. The sudden ping startled me a bit.

"Exuse me." he silently gestured

He soon sped away, leaving me all alone.

I admired all of these gorgeous flowers. He had more than I could name!

I missed Armondo's presence by my side, I went to go see what he was up to.

As I was looking for Armondo, I finally saw him.