A handsome man with a sharp jaw line, his hair was slipped to the side, it did not look like hair gel. his eyes sent me into a trance.

There was something in me that pushed me closer.

"Don't be so clumsy at this time of night." he said gently

He looked ne in my eyes and that made me draw my face closer to his. Did he want the same thing?

He can't read my mind.

Without hesitation, I pressed my lips agaist his. He did not stop me. He simply closed his eyes and complyed with my action. After a couple of moments, I finally pulled back. I could not believe what I had just done. I had never been closer to a male that was not my cousin.

I stormed away. I staggerd a bit.

That was the last thing I remember before I passed out on the floor.
——————————————————

I had no idea of how long I was asleep.

I woke up In a strangers bed, all alone in a ginormous room.

These bed sheets were gorgeous! The thread count of these silk sheets are amazing.

I have to make a swift exit. I finally realized what happened, I passed out on the floor, dead to the world.

Crazy thoughts were racing in my head.

Now, that I am out of the bed I need to find the door to get out.

It was so hard to find the exit. I went throught a seemed to be living room... it was four times the size as the bedroom.

I went throungh about five more bedroms, they were all huge, just like the one I woke up in.

Finally, I found the exit.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw two big, muscular men. One man, with his arms crossed said, "Who is this woman? She must be a trespasser!"

The other man kindly said, "No, she is Mr. Zolfe's woman."

Mr. Zolfe? Who is he?

"Ma'am, you must go to the kitchen." the kind guard said

The other guard grunted for me to follow him to the kitchen.

I could not believe my eyes! This place is so lavish this place is the most beautiful place I have ever seen!

As we arived to the kitchen, I felt a familiar spark. The man in the kitchen's back was turned, but I felt his aura. His sent. I remember him from somewhere...but where?

"Hi sleeping beauty!" the man spoke out

He turned around and I finally realized who it was, it was him!

The man I kissed was before me in a tiny apron. He wore pants, but no shirt. I feel like he dressed like this for a reason.

He spoke out again, "Ted, would you leave the room, please?"
——————————————————
The man slowly approached me,"Sit! Have some breakfast!"

I was too nervous to move an inch. I am so ashamed that I embarrassed myself in front of him before.

"Did you sleep well?" he cheerfully asked

He looks so more handsome than he did last night.

Blurry vision really messed with my eye sight!

He was Mr. Zolfe!

"Sorry, Mr. Zolfe, I have to go!"

He frowned a bit, his saddness filled me with guilt inside.

"Please! Let's have a little chat before you go."

I sat down at the table across the room. The largest table that I've ever seen.

"Mr. Zolfe, I'm pleased that you prepared breakfast for me."

He sighed,"No need to be so formal, miss"

"My name is Armondo."

Even his name sounds sexy....

"Armondo, I embarrassed myself in front of you!"

He smiled,"It's okay, I enjoyed the way you kissed me...."

I felt a bit flushed. Why does he have to mention that, now?

He came a bit closer, "You enjoyed it too, I see!"

He is so kind. It felt so natural to just talk to him. I know I just met him... but...he feels like a friend, and especially a lover.

He came closer to my face. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I would love another kiss from you. It may be better, while you're not intoxicated...."

Is he trying to guilt trip me? How dare he?!

He slowly grazed my chin with his fingertips and leaned in....