Pregnancy

Paul was doing his turn for keeping an eye out for vampires. Piper hadn't felt well in awhile. She was eating some soup to see if she could keep anything down but nothing was. She had called Everleigh to bring Sue. She heard the door open to the bathroom to see Everleigh and Sue. Sue sat down beside her and asked her all of her symptoms. As Piper was telling her, Sue looked at Everleigh and said, "Go grab a pregnancy test out of my bag." Everleigh and Piper looked at Sue like she was crazy. "Why do you need a pregnancy test?" Sue looked at Piper and said, "All the symptoms you named off is something that I had and what Kim is having now. I just want to see if I am right." Everleigh and Piper looked at each other. Piper nodded as Everleigh went in Sue's bag and grabbed the test.

After taking the test. Piper was sitting on the toilet seat as Everleigh was rubbing her back. Sue was just looking at the test to see if anything was happening. Sue looked at Piper as Piper looked at Sue. She gave Piper the test as both girls looked at the test. It was positive. Tears started to come down her cheeks as she started to cry and both girls hugged Piper. "W-hat if h-e doesn't w-ant a kid?" Sue grabbed Pipers face to make her look at her. "Paul is going to be a great dad. He has been wanting kids as long as I can remember.

Me and Everleigh are gonna leave before Paul comes back. But do tell Paul. He'll be a happy puppy." Piper nodded, watching the girls leave as she went to go sit down. She wait for Paul to come back from Duty. She was watching a movie when she heard the door open to see a tired Paul. "Hey." She said softly as Paul smiled at her putting his hands on her waist and pulling her close. "Hey baby, I missed you so much." Piper smiled and gave Paul a kiss as he deepened it. He pulled her to the couch and kept making out with her.

Piper but then pulled away looking down as Paul looked confused at her. "Baby, you alright?" Piper looked at Paul and said, "I had Sue and Everleigh come earlier." Paul became worried and said, "Is everything ok?" Piper took a breath and she grabbed Paul's hand, putting it on her stomach as Paul looked at her and Piper said, "We're gonna have a little Lahote." Paul's worried face became an excitement face and screamed for joy. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Piper nodded as Paul grabbed her face a gave her the biggest kiss ever....