The Reunion

Piper was in her bathroom getting dressed taking easy breathes

Piper was in her bathroom getting dressed taking easy breathes. She didn't wanna see Garrett nor did she wanna be around him. "Baby, you alright in there?" Piper looked in the mirror as Paul walked to the bathroom as saw her. "Baby, you're gonna be fine. Charlie, Lorelei, Everleigh, and I are gonna make sure he isn't near you." Piper nodded as Everleigh walked in and said, "They are here. Also you mom gave me this to give to you." Piper looked confused as she grabbed the paper and saw that it was the adoption papers. She looked to see that her mother had signed it. Piper smiled as Everleigh hugged her and said, "You wanna do the announcement?" Piper smiled and said, "I have a better idea." Everleigh smiled as the 2 went through the plan as Paul helped along.

They all headed down as she saw Garrett talking to Charlie as he looked over. He smirked seeing Piper as Paul wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hey Lorelei, I have something for you." Lorelei looked over at Piper looking confused as she walked over to her. Piper handed the note and paper to Lorelei as she grabbed it and looked down. She was reading the note then saw the paper to see an adoption notice as she looked up. Lorelei started to tear up as she looked over at   Piper with a smile and said, "I would be honored to adopt you Piper." 

Piper and Lorelei hugged neither of them notice the pissed off look on Garrett face. The family celebrated the new Piper Callum as the Micheals smiled and helped celebrate. Piper was in the kitchen when she felt a presence behind her. "Garrett what do you want?" Garrett trapped her between him and the counter and said, "You're still mine you know." Paul walked up and said, "She's not an object Micheals. Leave my girl alone."  Garrett glared at Paul as Paul wrapped his arm around Piper's waist and they walked away from Garrett.