Toaru Lanterns

If I were to put each Toaru character in any Lantern Corps, here's how it'd look like:

1. Touma Kamijou: Green; enough said.

2. Mikoto Misaka: Red/Green; could go either way; she's relentless in her desire to protect the people she cares about, which may lead her down to a darker path.

3. Accelerator: Normally is powerful enough not to need one, but in this case I go for Yellow/Green; his fearsome reputation precedes him, but his drive to become a better person is admirable.

3. Index: Blue; her voracious appetite is offset by her genuine kindness, and desire to help those in need; she's also Touma's biggest supporter, and the Blue Corps' all about support.

4. Kuroko Shirai: Violet; like her or not, her devotion to Mikoto is both a strength and a weakness.

5. Misaki Shokuhou: Violet; her love for Touma's led her to do some questionable decisions, and she'll probably do everything in her power to protect him even if it costs her freedom to do so.

6. Shiage Hamazura: Green; willing to stand up to Accelerator or anyone really just to protect his loved ones despite being a Level 0.

7. Kazari Uiharu: Green; read the Stiyl Magnus SS. Girl's got grit.

8. Stiyl Magnus: Yellow; with his willingness to commit reprehensible acts of violence, as well as his ruthless and pragmatic personality lends well to the Sinestro Corps.

9. Kaori Kanzaki: Green; her desire to protect her family, both past and present, will drive her to go further beyond her limits despite her past mistakes, and would be more empowered by those mistakes to make sure she won't ever repeat them twice.

Just my 2 cents, but what do you guys think?